Reporting Murders - a suggestion

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by merlin8666, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Haha, that's a lie. You off screened the shit out of my dexxers as I took down a blood necro for a few and came out to "all kill" at the last sec. I knew what were you up to but wanted to actually see. No problem or issue though whatsoever with it, events tend to bring out that side of players. All part of the game. I'll just be watching out for ya in the future ;).
  2. Fatty Mike

Fatty Mike Well-Known Member

hrm u sure you weren't hitting on a necro I was burning down with my archers from my roof? Meh if not then I am not 100% sure why. Unless it was a guild issue. This has been a crazy Halloween week so I apologize if it wasn't warranted.
  3. Hollywood

Haha definitely not warranted and guild issue. Had your tamers but like I said, no issue whatsoever. Hope anyone who is participating in the slaying of the undead if having fun. No longer derailing the thread.
  4. Fatty Mike

Fatty Mike Well-Known Member

wait.... I haven't been on my tamers all event.....my tamers are FattyMike, FattyMikes, and FattyMyke..... You sure it was me bro?
  5. Hollywood

Very distinctive names when being attacked by them. MiD and you were with Plentimon at vesper GY which surprised me. Didn't know MiD attacked blues that were just chillin like that but like i said, events bring out different sides of players. Lost a silver might double axe but that was it. Also saw your tamer at Cove GY i think morning after but I had to leave for work so didn't have time to retaliate.
  6. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

7. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

The shard needs a blue anti pk guild.. killing blues members of pk guilds should not count. Reinforce the idea of the good guys vs bad guys and the evil deads videos could be easier to understant who is attacking who. will be not gonna look like a group o reds attacking each others.
    Salick and NCCML like this.
  8. Plentimon

Plentimon Well-Known Member

Definitely been spending time at the graveyards but not setting out to attack blues. The only blues I have ever attacked were known PKs to me, thieves, or champ thieves... if someone runs up and hides near my triple box during an event yes I will probably assume they are a thief. Mistakes can happen and if that was the case @Hollywood I apologize. Anyone just killing MOBs won't have any issue with me, I'd normally appreciate the numbers to spawn an event gate that much faster.
    Leopold and Hollywood like this.
  9. Hollywood

Definitely wasn't you that attacked me, only mentioning your name to jog Fatty Mikes memory since you were there at the scene of the crime. I have no grudge against you or Fatty Mike, it's felucia and if he felt the need to pk me for whatever reason, well that's just UO.

I was working on a blood necro before you guys had arrived while minding my own business, just off screen next to small marble. Saw Fatty Mike run in my screen then run back over by the small marble, in hindsight probably to drag health bars of my two dexxers and the Blood Necro. Was a good play for a pk. I suspected mischievousness and had ample opportunity to boogie on out, but I didn't have much to lose and was curious to see if my initial suspicion played out.
  10. Xavant_BR

The actual law say: you do something bad... but if you do it with some delay, you can not be punished.
  11. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Some SoF members just enjoy farming yet you want to murder them without consequences? Yep sounds fair
  12. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

Guilt by association bra
  13. Xavant_BR

Well i cant talk to the others... for me would not be a problem... but why you cant farm red? its possible.. SOF have a very clear proposal, and i mine opinion what you doing is good to the shard... i am not against you guys, is the opposite, this is healthy to the shard and make things mor exciting...
    But yeah, i will not feel confortable with someone of sof farming by my side, i will handle it, but we will never know if he wants to farm or just whait to you get your bags filled... in my opinion is like to keep someone hiden in the dungeon just to track the movement, i think this is not fair.
  14. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

You can't have it both ways bra
  15. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

When its like 12 pks against the 2 or 3 active farmers you should be against it Xavant.
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  16. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Here is what we do. Let's replicate all of UO locations and these new locations can be accessed through the moongate one side will have felluca style rules and the other side we will call it trammel where all the blues can farm without having the fear of being killed.
    UrinalCake likes this.
  17. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

Makes since to me. Group 1 can't institute fair honorable play so lets roll out tram because there is no group 2. lol
    :confused:
  18. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Says the guy who tried forcing people off the shard. Yeah very honourable gameplay thelax
  19. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

Lmao.. You high bro?
  20. Xavant_BR

Yeah scuba i can see that you have a extremist point of view... or is 8 or is 80...
    We are just talking about a middle term... uo is like real world... criminals(by your acts or assossiation) should be recognized as criminals.. come one, you have numbers... what a problem goes red farm when you have an entire army o your discord voice.
    AOٌ likes this.