Resist Training Session: 6/4/2012

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Blaise, May 28, 2013.

1. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

If you lock down a container in the house but do NOT secure it. It will not have a weight limit only an item limit (125). I have a chest at home with scrolls potions regs gems and a few other stackable items that ways over 10k stones by now.

Be careful when you do this as anyone who gains access to your house will be able to empty that container. Not sure what happens if you then use a standard key to lock the container (assuming it came with a key). It probably prevents randoms from access but probably susceptible to lock picking? Need verification on that one.
  2. Nelvin_Skjordal

Nelvin_Skjordal Member

This was another great Resist Party!

GM'd 1 char from 25.0 resist & 2 that were in the 90s from previous session.

Also topped of magery on my bard, Jamey Johnson, who was casting at the event.

Thanks to all who donated gold, time, or both!

*PS - I am butthurt that my 20k donation is not listed, but I guess I didn't run it thru Blaise so my own fault!
  3. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I told Blaise to post it. Hmph!
    (maybe since it wasn't used)
    There are 2 50k donations that weren't used as well so maybe you'll be on top of donor list next session.
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Anyone not listed in the donations, sorry, things just got hectic towards the end and I know I missed some. I have about 110k in donations on hold until the next session.
    If you are not listed, please let me know and I will give you proper credit in the main post!