Robber's Roost Gang Executes Elaine Marley For Trespassing In RRG owned Wrong Dungeon

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

The Robber's Roost Gang is pleased to announce that Elaine Marley, PK, has been executed this afternoon by RRG patrols. Elaine was spotted engaged in battle upon the outskirts of the Wrong Dungeon. RRG swiftly intervened and put the trespasser down. RRG was then attacked by Elaine's victim. The confused victim fled the scene with a crossbow bolt stuck in his ribs. A battle ensued but the man was able to escape RRG justice for the time being.

[​IMG]

Elaine's head will have a special place upon our keep with all the other PK trespassers in our lands.

PKs are urged to pay their taxes to RRG collection personnel prior to entering RRG owned territories. All violators will pay with their lives.
    Your favorite tax collection agent... Curly Sue
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

You notice a small letter in front of your doorstep, sealed with a wax emblem of the Knights of Stormhold.

"To the self proclaimed "landlords" called Robber Roost Gang,

taking care of murderers and protecting innocents was a task of our Knights Order ever since.
    In this regard i wanted to deliver my congratulations on the killing of the villainous scum called Elaine Marley.

I also have to inform you that we are well aware of your actions, and the killing of a few wanted murders won't be enough to make up for the pain you've inflicted to my people.
    After all it will be my Halberd who will bring justice upon you, and you should always remember these words.

I still honor your efforts in making the dungeons of Wrong and Ice a safer place.

signed,
    Erza Scarlet, Knights of Stormhold"

(OOC: Crazy 48 damage crossbow hit!!)
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    Beethoven and Jupiter like this.