Robber's Roost Gang KOS DeadBeat Execution Listing (Drunk Monkey - aka Lightshade??)

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

It is our pleasure to report that Labrys, Axe man of KOS was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion and snooping around RRG lands. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

Labrys was found staring at the stars in front of his keep. All star staring on RRG land is against the law when taxes are unpaid. He was dispatched quickly and all goods confiscated. His head will join the rest of his clan of cheeky no good cheapskates.

Radical larry was also killed by our scout JJ as he passed through... But his head count is radically reaching the roof stress hold limit.

[​IMG]

Lightshade is still at large for the genocide of his people. We await his return from holiday with baited breath...

We may need to hire a structural engineer to hold up our roof soon so we hope you would kindly pay your taxes of 30,000 GP per week. Because of rising structural engineering fees, we are willing to include mining permits for all KOS flagged miners once taxes are paid.

Your lovely tax collection agent.... Curly Sue
  2. Curly Sue

I don't know... Radical Larry looked pretty familiar up close..

[​IMG]
  3. Curly Sue

Well its a bountiful day for the RRG...

It is our pleasure to report that Faxanadu II, Foot Soldier of KOS was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion and hunting on RRG lands. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

Faxanadu II was caught hunting on RRG lands. He ran for the hills as soon as he saw the tax collection division roll in. He was chased to the town border and slaughtered in front of the guards as they screamed for help... There is no help for tax evaders in these parts sir....

[​IMG]

Your Glorious Tax Collection Agent... Curly Sue...
    SteelyDan likes this.
  4. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I have called up my old friend David Hasselhoff to help out with RRG:

Curly Sue and Blazephyre like this.
  5. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

Help or hindrance?
  6. Lightshade

Beware the Hoff
  7. Scully

Scully New Member

Well I am going to give Lord Curly Sue our legendary tax collection agent a rest today. Curly Sue has been hard at work these last weeks dealing with Tax Evasions and he deserves some time off.

It is our pleasure to report that Cash, Miner bastard of KoS, Sekhmet, Knight of KoS, & Radical Larry, wizard wench of KoS was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion, mining in a RRG controlled mine, & lollygagging on RRG lands. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

Cash & Xubus were caught Mining in a RRG controlled mining facility early in the afternoon. Scully & Daros charged forward and split targets, Daros completed the audit as he impaled illegal miner Cash but unfortunately Scully was left holding a bloody Katana as Xubus swiftly recalled.

[​IMG]

Knight Sekhmet & Rad Larry were caught with there pants down during a routine patrol of RRG controlled lands in YEW. Scully disappointed with his last audit used the Blue Monster while Daros kept up his performance with his paralyzing spear. They both were executed almost instantly.

[​IMG]
    (51 hit, ouch)

Your spectacular Tax Examiner... Scully...
  8. Brymstone

Brymstone Well-Known Member

It would appear as though KOS is in need of someone like Mes, who efficiently and single-handedly put Scully and Curly Sue down like the rabid field mice they are. Yes it happened, because pics were posted.

Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely) try runnin solo and fighting some higher echelon players, then we'll see how many "taxes" are collected :)
  9. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

They won't fight, they've been called out many times. It would appear that they are self aware of their severely lacking pvp abilities
    Valrick and Lightshade like this.
  10. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Why should reds fight a needless battle? Some people should read PFR'S PK guide.

(No, I am not connected with RRG.)
    One, Curly Sue, garvey and 4 others like this.
  11. Lightshade

RRG SPY!!!!!

GETTUM!!!
  12. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

If you insult any of the thirty or so "ilililililililililililil" player's pvp prowess, do they automatically come seeking you out for a fair one-on-one fight? Probably not, pk's fight unconventionally because they have more to lose I suppose. Statloss, reputation, that sort of thing. Part of PFR's notoriety is that you will not randomly encounter him out in the land or even goad him into a fight, you only stumble across him because he was hunting you the whole time.
    BlackEye likes this.
  13. Lightshade

There's plenty of players in KoS that can slaughter these guys, they just play at different times. ;)
    Kane likes this.
  14. Scully

Scully New Member

There are only a handful of successful pks out there and unfortunately for KoS RRG are among them. Pay your taxes and stop whining on the forums about how terrible we are.

Curly sue and Scully still have horrible nightmares about that gruesome October day when we ran into Rolland. We learned a lot since then and killed a bunch of your "higher echelon players". One day we may go down again but until then I'll be sharpening up my blue monster waiting to crack more tax evading criminals heads open.

Love

Your favorite lumberjack

Scully
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  15. fooka03

fooka03 Well-Known Member

I know we're a big guild and all, but you don't need to help our numbers with these false claims. There is no "Cash" on the guild books. Or perhaps you are finding it more difficult to track down easy KoS targets that you need to lump in victims that are even on the same screen? Or same tracking list? Or online at the same time as a KoS member?
  16. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

These guys fight straight up quite often, considering those are all the TB alts. I'm pretty sure if most people called out amfekk, Cynic or one of the other core Barcode they'd come fight you. So yeah these guys and PFR are the only guys not sticking around for a real fight, even crooks makes these guys look like chumps. And I wouldn't be publicly speaking out against your run of the mill pks, the only reason I bash these guys is because they're out there killing miners and inexperienced players then parading around the forums as if they're a force to be reckoned with, they're not, I assure you and they know it well, which is why when bigger fish are in the pond you'll see them huddled up together in their house like scared children.
    pinky_ likes this.
  17. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

I thought this was the story/RP forum
    Move on
    garvey, Oni Neaufire and Scully like this.
  18. Daros

Daros New Member

We hear the cries of peasants who don't pay their taxes, but their concerns fall upon deaf ears. While their fingernails scratch upon the surface of our keep walls, we plan for our next victims, and ignore their pleas.

To die to the Robber's Roost Gang is a privilege... our notoriety surpasses all. After all, it is we who have chosen you.

We are a generous master, all we ask is our weekly tribute. Anyone who wishes to become subjects to the RRG need only to pay their taxes, and we'll grant them another week to live....

Lightshade says we're in violation of Lord British's laws, but we're merely filling the vacuum left by an uninvolved, absent liege. The only laws now are RRG laws, and we intend to enforce them....

throne.JPG

The throne is empty.... abandon ye all hope.
    BlackEye likes this.
  19. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

Never done much role playing but you guys sure make it fun. Keep up the good work. The end is near.
  20. Curly Sue

Removed... Off topic
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    BlackEye likes this.