Robber's Roost Gang KOS DeadBeat Execution Listing (Drunk Monkey - aka Lightshade??)

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Apr 20, 2015.

1. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

It is too quiet, something must be afoot...

dem and Curly Sue like this.
  2. Daros

Daros New Member

There is no rest for the weary when there are taxes for the RRG to collect. Britannia waits on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the RRG's next move. Listen... The soil of Yew cries out to us, wanting vengeance upon the deadbeats who tread upon it. The trees of Yew must be replenished from time to time, with the blood of KoS and tax cheats....
    El Horno likes this.
  3. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I love how these RRG guys are talking so much trash. I've been gone from uor a while but now that i'm back I feel as if these makeshift "read guide go pro"s need to be smeared on the ground to mop up the stench they bring to the game and this forum. RRG let me know when i can help you lose your pretty little colored weapons. You two look so cute.

30k gold a week for "safety"? LOL i've made more than that and always will. Oh noe me pixels gone. Hey more pixels, moving on.
    Beethoven and Clouds like this.
  4. Daros

Daros New Member

The barking of insolent dogs is music to our ears. Bark little doggie...
  5. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

we should bark together sometime, I will enjoy it for sure :)
    pinky_ likes this.
  6. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

Why bark when you can sing

Theodin, Chuck Lidell and Valrick like this.
  7. dem

dem New Member

[​IMG]
    Theodin and pinky_ like this.
  8. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

It is our pleasure to report that Maestro, Knight of Sosaria was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion and trespassing in Ice Dungeon. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

Maestro appeared to be undercover as he was not flying his guild flag.. We can only assume he was angry with Lightshade for letting this genocide continue. As his corpse was picked clean.. an ambush came from an unkown location. RRG was uncertain of the strength of the force and made haste for safety. Luckily, nobody was hurt.... Except for Maestro of course..... He's dead..

[​IMG]

KOS is urged to end this war and pay the taxes they owe before anyone else is killed.

Update:--- Maestro of KOS' soul appears to have repented and abandoned the KOS tax evaders... May god see him through the gates of heaven...
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    El Horno likes this.
  9. Curly Sue

It is our pleasure to report that BoneCrusher, Knight of Sosaria was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion and trespassing in an RRG protected forest. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

BoneCrusher was caught singlehandedly cutting down HussyBear's favorite climbing tree and ran like a guilty man at the sight of the RRG forest patrol. The first few botls missed but it wasn't long before he was speared to death by HussyBear himself... Hussybear was extra angry considering he needs a new climbing tree now. Luckily he has some pots o hunny left to last him the winter.

[​IMG]

KOS now owes RRG a new tree along with the taxes they hoard...
  10. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

I wish some brave warriors and mages would end the inquisition against us poor miners and lumberjacks by these rogue tax collectors.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    TheDarkOne and Curly Sue like this.
  11. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

rouge? I thought them more a crimson shade.. must be my eyes going soft.
  12. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

LOL

What rouge I said rogue :p

You must be one of their scouts.
  13. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

*spits his drink on the monitor*

oh yeah,. I must be!

:rolleyes:
  14. Curly Sue

RRG has been dormant for some weeks now due to the fuzzy haze through the server. However, It is our pleasure to report that Sniffer, KOS associate was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

The culprit was found trying to enter a gathering hall on RRG property in Yew. RRG happened to have a road block set up for tax collection purposes when he appeared. Sniffer was quickly dispatched with 3 bolts to the chest and was dismounted immediately. All Commercial goods were confiscated along with his head.

[​IMG]

Knights of Sosaria are urged to pay their taxes to the currently appointed gracious Lord Lewis at the Robber's Roost Gang Tax Collection Outpost located at the center of town in Yew, northeast of the KOS library. Failure to do so will result in the continuing audits of KOS personnel in the same manor.
    BlackEye likes this.
  15. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

Before these rogue tax collectors took the life on a defenseless young man, they were seen patrolling mining mining spots.

Be careful miners et all.

[​IMG]
  16. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Well-Known Member

BoNe CrUsHeR_5-5_20.59.jpg BoNeCrUsHer Spotted not giving a care what a group of horrible pvpers say. Also says to crap in one hand and fill the other with 30k and see which ones fills faster. EoM
    Tuco likes this.
  17. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne Well-Known Member

Btw didn't Michael Jackson climb trees too? I heard he also liked little boys... That must be a tree climbing thing
  18. Curly Sue

It seems as if KOS citizens have been in hiding as of late... However, It is our pleasure to report that Ariok, KOS creature speaker was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

The culprit was found conversing with numerous beasts upon a rocky ledge. RRG stormed the culprit putting two crossbow bolts into his chest whilst pummeling him with explosive potions. Ariok was evaporated in a cloud of fire and ash. Luckily his belongings and head survived the onslaught. All Commercial goods were confiscated along with his head.

[​IMG]

Knights of Sosaria are urged to pay their taxes to the currently appointed gracious Lord Lewis at the Robber's Roost Gang Tax Collection Outpost located at the center of town in Yew, northeast of the KOS library. Failure to do so will result in the continuing audits of KOS personnel in the same manor.
  19. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

Not hiding. Most have left or are off to do other things.

Hope that hadn't made too much of a dent in your tax revenue.
  20. Curly Sue

KOS has been quite as of late... To our surprise though, Masterful, a KOS guard to a unpermitted miner was spotted this afternoon. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion and further more, unpermitted mining under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing. Any party present, such as a horse, is considered an accomplice and such crime is also punishable by death.

Both Masterful and his mining friend were found upon their doorsteps with mining paraphernalia. RRG pummeled the two with explosion potions and crossbow bolts leaving them both dead almost instantly. Masterful and the parties belongings were retrieved and the heads taken for display upon the tax collection outpost in the center of Yew.

[​IMG]