Robber's Roost Gang KOS DeadBeat Execution Listing (Drunk Monkey - aka Lightshade??)

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Curly Sue, Apr 20, 2015.

1. pinky_

pinky_ Active Member

I'd like to pay for a mining permit and my tax in order to mine in peace. Where can we meet to discuss numbers?
  2. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

Hi Pinky, your KOS taxes are currently on hold due to Lightshades situation. No RRG member will attack a flagged KOS member unless provoked at this time. See post in the salty dog. As for Mining, PM Steely Dan tomorrow morning.
    pinky_ likes this.
  3. Curly Sue

It has been a big week for the RRG. And with it the RRG announces it's lift on the tax hold given to KOS due to the guild leaders RL troubles. With this announcement, It is our pleasure to report that Bran, Knight of Sosaria, was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion and trespassing in RRG lands. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing.

The trespasser was spotted killing ogres in RRG owned Ice Dungeon. He put up a crafty chase as RRG had some trouble connecting with the runner. However, in the end, is head was taken as our prize. All Commercial goods were confiscated along with his head.

[​IMG]

We wish Lightshade the best in his RL projects, but trespassing cannot go unpunished. Our doors are open when KOS is willing to strike a deal and begin paying the proper fees for the usage of RRG lands.

Your lovely tax collection agent.... Curly Sue
  4. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

It will be fun killing you guys when I get back up and running. In the meantime, i'll be focusing on my house in real life.
  5. Curly Sue

It is our pleasure to report that Aspire, Knight of Sosaria, was hereby audited this afternoon and found guilty of tax evasion and trespassing in RRG lands. As you may know, the penalty for tax evasion under RRG law is death upon sight and immediate forfeit of all accessible available goods during sentencing.

The trespasser was spotted killing ogres in RRG owned Ice Dungeon with who was believed to be Crooks. It wasn't long before the corpse was picked clean.

[​IMG]

Your lovely tax collection agent.... Curly Sue
  6. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

and what was the fate of the magic casting slime?
  7. Curly Sue

He invised himself on the bridge. Scully through a pot at him while Curly looted but Scully forgot to restock before we set out. He lived to fight another day.
  8. von Stuben

von Stuben Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

In every one of the scree shots, Curly Sue has 1 or 2 stools. What are they for?
  9. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member

Blocking.
  10. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

Like Alice said they are for emergency blocking. We set a hotkey to drop stool location 0,0. If you get into trouble you can rubber band someone directly on your 6. We like to call them flares.
    Kilgore Trout and Alice Asteroid like this.
  11. Curly Sue

Yea, you gotta put on your aviators first.
    PaddyOBrien and Alice Asteroid like this.
  12. Curly Sue

RRG patrols report that a KOS tagged miner was spotted and executed just outside of mine #5 this afternoon during routine patrols. This comes as a surprise to RRG as it was believe that the KOS clan that once battled with the likes of RRG over RRG controlled territory was thought to have been disbanded by their GM Lightshade. One can only assume that the man himself has snuck back into RRG lands as some form of vagrant piece of KOS's former self.

Either way, KOS has not paid taxes to RRG in the near past and it was quickly determined that the trespasser would be executed. It seems he was taken by surprise and brought down almost instantly with a massive heavy xbow shot and a direct 52 point hit by Scully's Valorite Axe.

[​IMG]

RRG can provide no proof of the true identity of this culprit but would warn KOS that their presence in RRG controlled area will be met with swift execution. Even if it is Lightshade himself... Or was...
  13. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

You killed my retired 60 year old father who has no idea how to PvP, never reads the forums, and never uses IRC. He was probably pushing up his bifocals on his nose trying to see where his recall spell was so that he could 2x click it.

I'm not even going to tell him about this post because he'd not care and would probsbly start talking my ear off about politics and hunting instead. :rolleyes:

I just hope he doesn't quit again like he did when Genocide was constantly harassing him. His tolerance for that stuff is pretty low as a result.
    One, wylwrk, Jupiter and 1 other person like this.
  14. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I think I speak for most of us when I say,

Bahahahahahahahahahahaa!

*breathe*

.... bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    snap dragon and Cero like this.