Secret Santa: 2017

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by El Horno, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Sara

Sara Well-Known Member

I have a grinch tunic and hat I'll give you for cloths, out of bless deeds right now though and don't have the boots sorry, can make you some red pants/kilt/short pants if you want them :)
  2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Sorry to hear the news @k1w1uk.

There are people that go around checking house doors to see if they are locked or not, and a lot of times they’re successful in finding unlocked ones. Try to be diligent in making sure your doors are always locked or that your defense mechanisms are always in place.

As the self-proclaimed mayor of Moonglow, I am saddened by what happened. Shitty mayor :(!
  3. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

Thanks Guys,
    oops I was about to say I'm not asking for Handouts, then i re-read back and noticed i mentioned donations :) so I guess i did ask for handout, - I didn't mean to.

The Winter Wonderland SST was and is meant to be open so anyone can come visit Father Christmas and was/is still secure. for the Whole of December i think i lost maybe 2 Marble ore. I have no Idea how i was killed or by whom, but the point of my post was to hopefully Shame the grinchiness, of who ever it was. the bit that really hurt was the renaming of the magpie that has kept me company for the whole month to "willransom" have these people got no conscience
  4. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

what kind of sick bastard messes with a magpie
    Kirby and k1w1uk like this.
  5. Arnold Lutz

Arnold Lutz Well-Known Member

Thank you for the gift secret Santa.
    --4 amib chests, full set of AMIBs, repond harp, 15plat, lvl 6 tmap, 25vanq axe, pec meat, 2 anniversary rings, 30 fort charges. Much appreciated.---
    Jayden Lutz_1-3_16.00.jpg
    shad, Zyler, Holden and 1 other person like this.
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

Thanks Secret Santa for your great gift! Obviously my latest forum activity showed my evil tamer ambitions, and it's true, I can put all the pec meat and the savage ostard to good use while creating my army of hell cats.

SecretSantaBlackEye.jpg
    shad and Zylphie like this.
  7. Sheckels

Sheckels Member

I have grinch boots I'll be happy to donate @k1w1uk if those will work.
  8. Kirby

Kirby Well-Known Member

9. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

Hi all, I still have two gifts remaining
    @Zapp Brannigan
    &
    @Althorn

Please come to the Winter Wonderland SST asap before it is closed for renovations before next year (i am working on a new design)

@Sheckels Father Christmas thanks you :)
    RavenMagi and El Horno like this.
  10. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

Father Christmas looked around his Winter wonderland sadly and decided "yep these decorations have been up long enough, time to put them back in the attic for another year. "
    It had been an interesting season his first spent away from the North Pole, and as a whole he had a whale of a time. He offered a big thank you off into the ether for all the participants as he started packing. as the decorations came down he reminisced about the generosity and the awesome gifts that had passed through his hands. "Wow" he exclaimed "We had a 95.6% turnout of participants, that's better than a general election turnout."
    He whistled as the decorations came down and wondered what to do now, on his 1st visit into town he had been chased by someone who must not have received anything this year, that scream of "Presents" still haunts him, and he remembered how grateful he was that Gillian at the Moonglow Student Hostel was able to rent him a room to hide in at such short notice. "Maybe I'll take up fishing instead."
    "Oh, What's this, an uncollected present. Zapp Branigan what has happened to you."
    I guess I'll pass this out to the public, and see what the good people of Britiania recommend I do with it.
    ¬Any suggestions welcome¬
    one Idea that appeals would be to donate it as a complete bag to Saint @Zyler as a prize in his next fishing tournament.

Once again Thanks Guys this has been great fun Hosting, I hope to still be around later on in the year so we can do it all over again
  11. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

Better late than never.

Thank you Ded Moroz for these gifts. The most fun I had on this server was in 2014-2015 playing an awesome PK Dexxer, Scully, with my co-worker Curly Sue. Its nice to get reminded of those times & obviously after my pk days I decided to take my hand in trammel. So these gifts are perfect.

[​IMG]

Thank you to @El Horno & @Camdan for taking the time to host this event.
    Oni Neaufire, Rextacy and Zylphie like this.
  12. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Many thanks for doing Secret Santa!

The next fishing tourney starts in ~8hours
    http://uorforum.com/threads/super-blue-blood-moon-fishing-tournament.30430/
    k1w1uk likes this.