SOLD - Troll Spawn House @ Sacrifice!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Wolfbane, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

[​IMG]
    Wolfbane and Pill like this.
  2. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Awesome!
    Creager, Phaero, Wolfbane and 3 others like this.
  3. Keystone

Keystone Well-Known Member

That's a whole lot of troll killing to break even
    PaddyOBrien and Wolfbane like this.
  4. abox

abox Active Member

You think I can get friended?

Abox
    Wolfbane likes this.
  5. Majestic

Majestic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

This is the best auction of the summer. I'm glad something had a bidding war and sold! Congrats nusir
    Wolfbane likes this.
  6. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

what a boss...
    Wolfbane likes this.
  7. Crunk Juice

Crunk Juice Well-Known Member

Hell, I’d sell house friendships for 500k a pop and make my money back in 2 weeks.
    PaddyOBrien, Wolfbane and Zyler like this.
  8. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Active Member

Probably for the best for yourself, cos I'd have sold all those holiday coins at 2k per and tanked your bank :)
    Congratulations @Nusir however, that's still another near 24hrs to wait out the auction......anyone else got their big boy pants on?
  9. Majestic

Majestic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

*pulls up big boy pants* I... I... *remembers How much the bid was* *Puts little boy pants back on*
  10. BabyGerald

BabyGerald Member

Wtb 500 pec meat
  11. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Active Member

11hours 30minutes left of this insanity!
    Current bid, @Nusir with 9 million!

tick tock
    Nusir likes this.
  12. SneakyT

SneakyT Renaissance Volunteers
    Renaissance Volunteers

Edit: good idea for farming house
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  13. abox

abox Active Member

Seems several people have had that question. Since I was one of the bidders ill explain. I am not being a smart ass either its just how I see it.

I was not bidding bidding on this house to "make" money. Just the same as someone might spend 50 million on a pair of sandals. When they put them on they are not earning anymore money than before they put them on.

So why did I bid so high for a small house? Simply put I think its cool. A small house that is placed in the middle of a spawn that has a chance for a mini boss who drops a statue. Also right off your front steps are two server birth rares the fish and skinned deer. In my mind, those are part of this house. Yes yes I can't resale those as they are part of the camp but I don't care I never planned on selling it. Ask Gideon...the last time I quit I didn't even sell the old large marble at Yew bank. We gave it to him.

I also fight there quite a bit. Ask anarchy they have started trolling me there as well. The other day they came in and dropped me and then ran their mouths that I should bring in the brigade. Side not.....I did call down the thunder and brought hell with me. Anarchy bodies were all over the forest. Shout out to my guildies that was a great day.

Still 9 million for a house? This comes down to simple supply and demand. There is 1 of these for sale. Two people wanted it badly. I have a crap ton of money and apparently Nusir had at least 9 million. I decided I would rather buy lots of other cool things than go any further.

So here is the formula for 9 million

Not to make money + Two people think its cool + I have a butt load of money (Nusir had at least 9 million) + there is only 1 available = 9 million sale price.

That is whats awesome about this sandbox type of game. Everyone spends their money on something of which others are thinking I would never spend that much on that. Or they don't spend their money on anything. I call one of my buddies the Bank of Bravos as he never buys anything.

Some think Vesper sandals are "end game" and worth 50 million. I don't thats why I sold my pair. Others think its about owning and bridging 5 large homes is cool. I don't Crunk and I share a keep. To me its way more fun to share a large with someone. At the end of the day, things are worth what people will pay for them and they are just "things".

Abox
  14. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Well said @abox . If you have money, spend it on what you want. Cash comes easy and goes easy, these houses however...
  15. Crunk Juice

You forgot the part about the skinned beef carcass in its front yard!!! Last one sold for 5.6 mill, so we were bidding on that not the house :D

Plus we are from Texas and grill beef all the time....BBQ's in our front yard! That was worth 7 mill to me
    ReZon likes this.
  16. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member

Everyone has their end game goal, it might be to have a castle somewhere, a pill estate or just to have every hue of sandals...
    I want to have the best unique house locations for outdoor spawn and I think this is the last one to make my set.

I have also been asked why i bid so high, I don't have all day to save a couple of 100k. If you want something you bid for it, this isn't eBay.

Btw selling pec meat and friending to house, will consider fully exclusive co-owner to house for rent per month. PM me.
    Pill, The Crooked Warden and eherruh like this.
  17. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Active Member

That's exactly why I spent a little time to get the whole spawn area in the main image, the deco you have for a front garden alone is more than worth it to anyone interested in having somewhere nice to pop in and out of regularly, then the obvious boss farming setup's are a bonus too!

Congratulations @Nusir just shoot me a PM to organize a time and I'll get you your crib!
    Any platinum and holiday coin will need to be transfered at the bank prior to transfer, but checks I'll take at the house sign
  18. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member

19. Crunk Juice

Congrats man!
  20. Crunk Juice

we own the other one