Soldiers of Fortune (S0F)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Crunk Juice, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Crunk Juice

Crunk Juice Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Good questions and some good points you have. CPU is dead just like Anarchy...lets just be honest here. Coming back for a few nights to join pax, bart and ron to pk some people is not defined as "actively seeking out anyone supporting or affiliated with CPU".

Who are you referring to when you say leadership of CPU? Im curious who you think that is by the way.

The shard needs PK's or else there would be nothing but triple box tamers farming stuff 24/7 and would destroy the economy...like it did to plat recently...but thats a whole different subject.
    One and binlagin like this.
  2. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Sweet, there has been a void in the space you are attempting to fill for a verrry long time. GL!
  3. Crunk Juice

Thank you sir!
  4. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

that was then, this is now

#livingINtheNOW

I'm sure stuff will come up, things will happen. It's a people thing. I wouldn't let fear of conflict hold you back though. Conflict is UO.

... and if anyone wants to play antifa to SOF's objectives, I say good. Zero effort gains return zero effort rewards.
    One, Crunk Juice and El Horno like this.
  5. compsays

compsays Active Member

As a relative newb, who doesn't follow the "set" pattern round here - no music, no dragons, no mares, I have to say I was made amazingly welcome by the guys last night, signing me up to the guild and then taking me on my first Christmas scroll adventure. I didn't do much except pick up some of the loot and throw a few ebolts and some heals around, but it was amazing fun - an experience I would never have had by myself. Can't wait to hook up with you guys again some time soon.

:)
  6. Tooms

Tooms Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Evil Dead is good people
    Lnomer likes this.
  7. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

Most of us are into other games or RL stuff. I think I have 2 hours in the last 4 months (not by my choice)

I hope S0F works out for you guys though. Make them plats and pixels! Good luck homies. Definitely hit me up if you have a SOF karaoke night.
    One and Crunk Juice like this.
  8. Crunk Juice

That is what it’s all about. We are glad to have you. Believe me there will be many more to come.
    compsays likes this.
  9. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

... are we going to get tired of winning?
    One and Crunk Juice like this.
  10. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, how will loot distribution be handled, specifically for champs->harrowers?
  11. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I hope it's DKP
    El Horno likes this.
  12. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to post then saw Crunk be smart in my thread..

If you join SOF you'll be getting into bed with one of the largest troll groups of 2017. The same group that had the guardline in occlo changed because the were killing noobs at the bank. The same group who camps new player houses to raid them.. And the same group who never fly solo on PK runs.. The same group who've been known to show up and fuck around at shard events. No to mention the same group who would try to raid other people's Champs. (try)

So when your at a harrower and you get raided... Don't call those people coming for you bad guys.

I'm excited to hear CPU is going to finally give back and "create some content" for once vrs just trying to disrupt other people's fun!

Also, the trick to get a rich like Crunk is hand-me-downs!

Love ya!
    NerK
  13. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

Plat train will collect 50% of the Plat for all harrowers. The remainder will be split between guild members and the "hurricane fund".
  14. Crunk Juice

Different Skulls will be locked down at guild house until we have each needed for a harrower. Plat you receive during event in your pack is yours. Gold would be distributed amongst players divided by amount of people/ participation. Just like when we do Christmas scrolls. Gold and holiday coins are shared evently over the participating group.
  15. Crunk Juice

Apparently you took my comment if I’d figure that moonglow villa would of had more higher end loot in it for being smart.

With that being said...I can do the same thing.

First I did not get any hand me downs besides around 10 mill in plat and cash. The rest of our shit is locked down on top of Gideon’s roofs and was donated to fund several fishing tournaments. In my 15 month return I have turned 10 mill into over 50mill liquid and roughly 100 mil in items not from a “hurricane fund” (which is really shitty you even brought that up because I had friends die in the hurricane) but for buying selling things, getting rare drops and IDOCs.

IDOCS are really easy when you get the Joe Bot macro from The Dave you know? Makes it so much easier then you just run 4 bots and have a perfect timer for 80% of them. You know why we don’t do it anymore? Because we have more than we could ever spend on this shard and decided to spend our time helping others acquire their “end game” items also.

We don’t roll solo pvp because we have friends on all the time unlike your red Claudio who we havnt seen in a long time out. He just macros away in his little house down on the coast SE of East Brit bank.

So with that being said one more smart ass comment I’ll just post the Joe Bot razor macro for everyone to have and we will see how many IDOC Auctions you will be posting then. Carry-on
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  16. Smash

Smash Well-Known Member

while ive probably been on the rough end of the stick with your chars, and CPU in general, more than once - best of luck with the endeavour.

if you guys can help some newer players find their feet and get established, cement their place and keep players on the shard mission accomplished
    Dr Satan, One and El Horno like this.
  17. The Crooked Warden

The Crooked Warden Well-Known Member

@Evil Dead @Crunk Juice Great idea gents, if I find myself with more playtime in the near future I will gladly join on my tamer!
    Evil Dead, Crunk Juice and One like this.
  18. binlagin

binlagin Active Member

19. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

Hi Crunk,

I gotta say we were “enemies” on the field… but you’re my favorite forum personality, I love your UO resume and how often you pull it out. I’ll tip-toe carefully and not be a smart-ass as I don’t want you to release a macro!

I think I misspoke earlier. You weren’t given hand-me-down items. I think you were just helping a friend sell them?

http://www.uorforum.com/threads/com...y-blessed-sandals-open-to-trade-offers.28081/

I too am a fine collector of tram, ur second anni vesper sandals are pretty neat-o. Where did you find those again?

I certainly don’t want to come off as a Negative Nancy – I’m all for you creating content for the sever and I think for all the crimes you’ve commit against new players (which you didn't deny, bravo!) – you do an equal amount of admirable things. I’d just hate for new players to get caught in any cross fire / hype.

Speaking of hype, Impressive numbers! Actually, It's now up to 40 members! For those of you not counting at home. Looks like 16 of those are CPU (from what I feel confident in saying) Equally impressive is (at least) 9 of those toons belonging to Mr. Resume himself! (I highlighted them in rainbow colors)
    CPU guild list.JPG

Smells like a re-branding!

Crunk, you only run 3 accounts right? (serious question)

When you post that BOT macro, stay tuned! More to come!

Toodles!
  20. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

If you could let everyone know that keeping pots and regs in the same bag with trapped pouches makes me sorting it later much easier I'd appreciate it.... Look forward to another large guild!