Some Not-So-Friendly Competition

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by SirLanceAlittle, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SirLanceAlittle

SirLanceAlittle Member
    UO:R Subscriber

To all my friends of Britainia and the Lost Lands, I bid thee greetings and ask a moment of your time. A war, of well, provisioners, has apparently developed between myself and an adept adversary. Other than my appearance at the Trading Post, to advertise the sale of my wares, I have done no wrong to my opponent. Yet this resourcefull individual, whom I shall not name, has attacked me, and in my own advertisement as well, and has even stooped so low as to use my name as part of his own advertising campaign. :(

I beseach you all, do not think ill of this individual. He is obviously in need of sales, or he would not try so hard to undercut my prices and thereby loose profit he so desperately needs. I am sure his merchandise is as high-quality as my own. So, if you are in need of items that he has for sale at lower prices than mine, I do not begrudge anyone for taking the best deal. ;)

I do hope that my shrewd foe will give up his assault on my good name. For I strive to make my name, SirLanceAlittle, synonymous with honesty, truthfulness, and veraciousness when it comes to my businesss practices. I thank you for your time and future business. :cool: