Some old screen shots I found...

Discussion in 'Photography & Videography' started by Gozinya, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

on an old hard drive. I had hundreds if not thousands of screen shots. Unfortunately most got lost over the years, these are among a few I was able to recover from old/busted hard drives...

This first one is from my house I owned on Catskills and was trying to sell on UO Tradespot. We actually used ore piles to level the ground and place it, it was illegally placed but was grandfathered in past the housing rules, so the GMs le it stay. =P
    [​IMG]

This was the first time I seen a valorite weapon... and it also killed my thief in two hits =(
    [​IMG]

This is probably my all time favorite, our PK guild was randomly hanging out in the star room and a champ spawn ended while we were in there, lets just say the champ killers were not happy about it lol we killed about 20 people in like 5 minutes that day.

[​IMG]
  2. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

"Super Roxxer" is the quintessential name for a UO PK. I'm guessing it's naked-neon-beard-guy-on-the-ethy-llama.
    Nightwolf and Vlar like this.
  3. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

pImpMasTaFleX was my favorite.
  4. Gozinya

Gozinya Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

He was my ex-fiances (Pride in the pic) good friend, I didn't care for him. Lol!! Good guess.