Stat loss - Extending decay rate

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by SteelyDan, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Meradin

Meradin Well-Known Member

No one's patting their back, just responding to the drool that comes out of your mouth. Haven't played in 6 months? Nice so thanks for letting us all know how invalid and non-relevant your opinion on the current state of affairs is, Which is and was my point from the beginning. You are a talking head, the Charles Krauthammer of UOR forums.
    Thanks for coming in and laying all your wisdom on us, guy who doesn't even play here.
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

wow
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  3. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

How about we keep this on topic and stop derailing it. As soon as Blaise posted on this topic you questioned his PK career.

Lets increase time on short counts or figure out another method of punishment for reds who finally get caught. The system as it stands needs help.
    newme, One, wylwrk and 2 others like this.
  4. Meradin

[​IMG]
    Wahhhh Wahhhhh Wahhhhhhh
    newme likes this.
  5. Meradin

6. Meradin

7. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

There's a trash talk forum for a reason. Perhaps you could learn to use it while you burn counts?

I'm fairly certain there's no rule or restriction for these forums that implies one requires any specific amount of time in game in order to take part in a conversation about the shard.

How's that gold forum name coming along for you anyway?

For what it's worth, I killed Urinal Cake (red) with Quentin back in April.
  8. Curly Sue

Curly Sue Well-Known Member

I would say Steely's response was the most mature of them all.

You (Meradin) on the other hand.... Must be a politician.
    newme likes this.
  9. Meradin

All I see is little children asking to play with a loaded gun. I am trying to prevent you from shooting yourselfs in the face. If Telamon sees fit to hand you the gun. It will not be because I did not rally against it.

The absolute worst thing that could happen for any of you, is Telamon giving me a way to get rid of you for long periods of time. It's kind of a running joke around here that "Meradin has never killed anyone", but the truth is I've killed everyone, and truth is if I wanted your deep stat PK, I'd get him. I unlike some of you don't have deep stat PK's and that would not change if shorts got turnt to 40 hours. The only thing that would change is I would be playing my archer bots a lot more.

So please children, leave the gun alone.
  10. Curly Sue

I was referring to your crying child photo shoot. :)
  11. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Right and what everyone's said, that's in agreement, is that they can handle the hurt of dying in deep stat. Retraining isn't a big deal and wouldn't take anyone out for too long, considering everyone's got spare accounts.
  12. Meradin

How many times Blaise? Once? Twice? Three times? How many times will they retrain before they quit?
  13. Curly Sue

More like how many times will they retrain before they go Orange, which is what we want to happen to separate the PVP players from the PK players. Don't PK innocents if you can't handle the consequences. You can get your PVP fill by other means.

CPU and DR can just war each other and PVP all they want. War every guild on the shard if their willing.

Leave PKing to us PKs and you PVP guys can go WRASTLE! all you want.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/uZV0u"><a href="//imgur.com/uZV0u"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    newme and That Guy like this.
  14. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

If they only play this game to pk and nothing else why should the larger community care if they quit? There are tons of other things one can do in this sand box
    newme and PaddyOBrien like this.
  15. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Roughly the same amount of times before your average tamer quits being tired of retraining their dragons?
    newme likes this.
  16. newme

newme Well-Known Member

17. Halabinder

Halabinder Well-Known Member

This is a very funny thread. Basically, Player Killers are trying to minimize the chance that they get Killed by Players while they are trying to Kill Players.
    Meradin likes this.
  18. Meradin

Yea, don't call it hypocrisy tho. Iago will get upset.
  19. Meradin

There is a fundamental disagreement in what a Red is. You are trying to apply your way of playing a red to everyone. This is a sandbox game, and has been around for a very long time. So I'm sure there are many many different versions of PK's. You are trying to say this is a new problem, and we are just reds "acting" a certain way. This could not be further from the truth. Between just me and Sniznatchian alone there are 100000+ long terms on our OSI accounts. So forgive me if I do not subscribe to your cowardly way of fighting or vision of PK's.

Where I come from we don't drop stools to get away from our enemies, we res our victims, and gate them out. We don't talk shit we don't run our mouths. If we have a problem with something we attempt to fix it, we didn't quit when the rules changed we just got smarter, and fought harder. When they stopped us from recalling into dungeons we got real good at running routes.

I was there when no one was left. I ran the dungeons and saw Felucia turn into a ghostland. My last day on Pacific I ran the entire map, I told myself if I found ONE person I would stay......I recalled to the Yew Jail roof to give it one last look... I watched as they put one patch in after another, I dealt with it just like I will deal with this if Telamon changes it, but do not mistake disagreement with selfish intentions. You are absolutely no different than the people who cried and begged for game changes then left when they got them. Patch after patch to protect those weaklings, in the end they still quit.
  20. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

So when did you decide to stop doing this?