Stop crying

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Orange, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

Found it lol
  2. Mandevu

^ this
    One likes this.
  3. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Fixed
    Evil Dead and Valrick like this.
  4. FreeHugger

FreeHugger Well-Known Member

Just gotta get a staff member that thinks something other than taming or PvM is fun.

Which won’t happen.

Make CTF open 24/7 and give us reg, potions and weapons/Ar stones inside the instance, then EVERYONE can PvP until they puke without ever having to lose a thing. Just as the guys here want it.

This would be okay for PvPers and great for staff as it doesn’t infringe on the Fellammel or Tramelluca they’ve created here.
    Rextacy likes this.
  5. Mr. Green

Mr. Green Well-Known Member

No. It means “hand to hand”... in SPANISH...
    snap dragon likes this.
  6. Kash

Kash Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

If Chris considered even 1/8 of the suggestions around here, this place would be a hanus Frankenstein. It's not really a democracy, just go find a way to enjoy what PvP the server has to offer.
  7. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

You should look up what an idiom is :)
  8. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Probably right BUT at the same time i do think that 90% of the PVPers here would vote @Mandevu to be our representative on pvp issues. BUT HELL THAT WOULD REQUIRE ANYONE ON THE STAFF TO GIVE A SHIT.
    Althorn likes this.
  9. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

*Fixed

fruit.jpg
    Rextacy likes this.
  10. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Look a guy whos never casted Ebolt at a person coming to chim in how quaint. Just because my name isnt Orange colored doesnt mean I havent promoted this shard. I'd be more then happy to show you reddit posts and screenshots of FB when I see people talk about UO I tell them to check this shard out. The simple fact is im willing to give up 30m in wealth (make runebooks auto blessed) to bring more pvpers to this server are you? Nah didnt think so. @binlagin had an idea one time get quotes from coders for certain issues then let people donate towards paying that coder to fix it. If this was implemented the pvp fixes would be maxed out long before more pvm shit was. basically why the fuck would i donate to a shard that has no interest in fixing the broke style of play I enjoy?
    Rextacy and One like this.
  11. NerK

NerK Well-Known Member

Your Facebook sounds like a cool place.

Why donate?

Because a guy sitting in his basement has created a place for us to play - he does so with his own resources...In return people don't like how he's running (his) server and tell him how shitty of a job he does, over and over again.

As a whole you must like what he's providing or you wouldn't be here, cough up the 5 bucks a month and show a tiny bit of respect.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    Earsnot, Nusir and O'Malley like this.
  12. Mandevu

No one said he’s doing a shitty job. We’re just asking that he dedicate at least one patch to pvp suggestions that, a community he cares about, has been asking for for years. If he doesn’t want us making suggestions then he needs to remove the “PVP DISCUSSION” thread. You know, the one we’re currently in?...discussing.
    wylwrk, scuba, One and 3 others like this.
  13. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

@Mandevu i remember awhile back you said you had plans to write out a new faction system for today's UOR population. Did you ever finish it and show it to Chris?
  14. Mandevu

Yes. That was a good while back, and pretty much mirrored the suggestions I’ve made publicly. It was just quite a bit more detailed in the PM.
    Eugen, Rextacy and scuba like this.