Suggestion for more PvP

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by El Horno, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Phuzzylogic

Phuzzylogic Member

If anyone wants to learn how to setup macros, hotkeys, etc... Please feel free to message me on IRC. I will help teach anyone willing through VOIP. I am avail typically around 7pm > server time.

My VOIP of choice is Teamspeak 3, I've had it for as long as I can remember.
    Clouds and Vlar like this.
  2. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

I'm currently in the guild ;V and they aren't many pvpers that have pvped a lot. Ill probably teach them if they ask me.
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

OSI Staffer: "Sir, we just received 8 emails from players who were pk'd at the latest event and lost their various loots. One guy even lost a frosted ice sword of ogre circumcision. "

OSI Overlord: "Oh no, that's terrible!"

OSI Staffer: "I'm afraid it gets worse... another guy complained that 3 reds also killed his florescent fuchsia ostard named Mr. Fluffington and then caused him to ragequit after they also said "lol n00b stfu" and insulted his dead grandmother..."

OSI Overlord: "Mother of God.........................8 people... that's like.... 800,000 subscribers if you extrapolate the butthurt. That's it, this cannot stand. Give the orders, Trammel is going on line now!"
    Timbo Slice likes this.
  4. Timbo Slice

Timbo Slice Active Member

I think we all miss OSI's sheer numbers, unfortunately , we'll never experience that again unless every free servers unites ( would be awesome lol) .
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  5. BIGSHOW

BIGSHOW Well-Known Member

I'm defiantly intrested in pointers, I've seen some videos of Roman and company fighting. I have tried to emulate things they do, and it has helped . I could use some help with macros, and most of all a group to fight with. Thinking of joining a faction.
    Mindless likes this.
  6. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Find me in IRC or here... I'll group with you!
    Isabel and Tuco like this.
  7. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

I'm in pretty much the same boat as bigshow. Can I call ya too, Mindless?
    Mindless likes this.
  8. BIGSHOW

BIGSHOW Well-Known Member

I will take you up on this offer at some point. I have a mic, I hear that helps.
    Mindless likes this.
  9. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Yes Tuco....

In fact: ANYONE interested in pvp can hit me up.

I've been on a bit of a hiatus... but people looking to PVP is the perfect reason for me to come back. Lets do it.
  10. David Scraggs

David Scraggs Well-Known Member

I remember those! It was quite fun… We used to run 5-6 players deep killing bloods and poisons in shame and then 5-6 PK's would show up! We had a ton of fun lost some valuable items but also gained some when we would win. That was before UO Assist and Razor. Im trying to enter the PvP scene here. Almost 7x GM and ill be playing CTF and joining in on some duals. I have an event in mind that I would like to host at my tower if I can ever get enough to finish it.
    Mindless likes this.
  11. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

If people would spend more time at the dueling pits I'll happily invest 3 to 4 hours a week just at the pits.. if there's 3 or 4 people and they're new we can do 2v2s.. but honestly you can hear crickets at the pits and other than pax who I see duel the most (roman/pill/ebola too) I don't see anyone else usually.. and if anyone thinks you can't learn much from the pit's I'll fight you and your newb buddy at the same time to prove how much you can learn
    Animal Control likes this.
  12. Theodin

If a lot of Veterans and new people combined spent an hour or two on friday/weekends when most people are off I can 100% guarantee there will be more people pvping
  13. RollinTheTweed

RollinTheTweed Active Member

The thing is with the majority here; they spend more time talking about pvp than doing it. SL is out every day, trying for that. On oranges, hell even on our tamers waiting to be attacked, it's just not really happening. It's not an shard issue, it's a player issue.
  14. Theodin

I'm pretty sure if you didn't run with a giant gank squad when others don't even know how to pvp you'd see a bigger issue here
    I'm honestly not trying to talk crap I'm just saying I can recall a couple times buddies of mine didn't want to 3v6 so we did something else.. pretty sure someone new will find something else too even faster
  15. RollinTheTweed

Dude I've been SL long before you casted your first spell against another player. Infact, I was the ONLY sl for almost a year, care to talk about more things that you have no idea about?
    CoM and TB also match our #'s most of the time, this doesn't hold water.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  16. Theodin

Lets just say I think I'd be able to hold the water if we were to fight with no gank squads
  17. RollinTheTweed

Lol dude, that's what duel arenas are for. Factions isn't about honorable duels, it's a fucking war zone. Get out of that trammel mind state. Both my pks earned most of their counts solo bolo. Calm it down, Ill take your head solo, if it means that much to you.
    Theodin likes this.
  18. Theodin

Yeahright.Org and I was saying there needs to be more people who feel confident on the field and dueling would be a great start.. yet you insist you run solo on the biggest faction
  19. RollinTheTweed

Lol dude are you for real? We was the biggest faction, then TB/Minax allying became the biggest, we destroyed them. Lets not start this, you're going to lose. If you're the the Theo I think you are, you recalled from my reds all the time upon seeing them. The 3 main factions (active ones) SL, TB, CoM, have balanced fights, where the hell you been?
  20. Theodin

I definitely don't run from a single red..