Suggestion needed:Fencer template to kill dragon with a dagger

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by (D%), Sep 25, 2017.

1. Hadrian

Hadrian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

We could bring tables, food, thrones, torch and checkered cloth
    to propel the grand battle of D%'s champion vs the dragon into true legend.
    DvsDragon.jpg
    If he's going after the beast with a dagger, I'd imagine we'd have time to set up the stage.
    If not prior, around him and the foul beast.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    (D%) and Hollywood like this.
  2. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Without something lame like peacemaking it or provoking it on another monster...

fence tactics anat heal resist parry + mage/poison/whatever-doesnt-matter

would do just fine. I don't even imagine it would be too difficult. Just get on some high AR armor, have some cure pots ready, and plan to heal yourself for the next 20 minutes.
    Keza, (D%) and Hadrian like this.
  3. (D%)

(D%) Active Member

Screen shot 2017-09-28 at 9.54.16 AM.png
    have been trying to raise a bit these 2 days, slowly tho.
    I havent done any bard training before so still hasnt worked much on my enticement skill (only have tried on the monster i fight when i run in wild and train), i imagine it would be a lot faster if i do it in a setup house.

now i m having second thought about if i should pick up parrying, I have parrying on my minor so i know it helps, or thinking if it would be more legit if i do parrying ( comparing to enticement) haha... but i guess i will give enticement a try first because i have never done. Also still wonder if i should drop magery completely to 0. I would be really thankful some sort of help to gate me there is given in case i drop magery to 0 hahaha

Thanks for the all the encouragement, donations and offering to help setting up for the fight! and for anyone is interested in coming along i will let u know when i m ready. I will have limited game time from early to mid October but will try to train and prepare myself as much as possible!
  4. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

I'll add my own 25k check under the same circumstances. I'd love to watch and add it's tale to those I sing in the rowdier taverns.
    (D%) likes this.
  5. (D%)

(D%) Active Member

Thank you!i will let all of you who have shown interest in witnessing know when i have a planned date!
  6. Hadrian

Hadrian Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

*cough* give the bards something to sing about?
    Alvien likes this.