Suggestions for the duel arena(s)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Pill, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Well that was me calling you a noob. Scored 4 points in that fight, had a blast
  2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

How about last night, all night, while you dodged us, then you went to the duel pits, and when we showed up you cried like a bitch and got this thread made?
  3. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

I came in late to this thread but I think duel jumping/ganking at the arenas is horrible. It's a griefing tactic and it's pretty lame.. Duels used to respectable and if you ganked people during duels you were a cold piece. It is what it is.. I agree with Pill on all points but I can see where it'll not be changed. Last night was hilarious though.. Dueling has always been my favorite thing about UO and I really enjoy it.. People can do what they want though. Come and throw explo pots at us.. earthquake.. kill monts.. whatever... There's a reason why those people don't step in the arena.
    Mindless likes this.
  4. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

http://www.hitbox.tv/video/439816

Only ones dodging a fight here were SL. This was a tactic used by you and your team a while ago, in this very building, in this exact fashion.

The difference?

Your enemies at least gave it a go when you did it.

We were outnumbered and cornered in a building.

We were there long after you all gated out.
    amfeKk likes this.
  5. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

Um me and mindless went to arena when there was only 2 of us TB on.. 2v6.. That seems like a smart fight.. We did run into you guys at Skara.. you guys killed Timbo while he was afk.. We were left with 2 mages and 2 dexxers against 6 mages.. We went into the counselor's hall.. you guys summoned daemons and recalled away.. Way to dodge a fight!
  6. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member

Ultimately I agree with you Mes...

But to complain about GM intervention when we beat you at your own game (abusing mechanics) *barf*

http://i.imgur.com/Fo9ug4X.gif
    Pill and amfeKk like this.
  7. Mindless

I will fight ANY SL, 1v1 (any rulset... bring your poison dexxers. lol) for 1 mil gold... and they don't even have to pay me if they lose.

It's hard out here for a pimp.
  8. Mindless

*hides in the corner*
  9. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I heard you guys were looking for us, we showed up, killed timbo, and then you hid in that building behind guards, we laughed and recalled out. I honestly don't give a shit, I've killed like three times as many factioners as anyone else on the server. I've got like 90 points between my characters. I thought it was hilarious you thought I gave a shit about coming into those guards after you. You guys play this game 18 hours a day waiting for that fight and when we showed up you hid from it. My time is worth a lot more than yours. I'm not going to wait around all day for you to get up the nerve to battle.

I bet you thought those guards and traps were going to make you magically leet. 15,000 silver worth of traps I've disarmed in two weeks. Hope you're enjoying yourself.
  10. Mindless

*Bows down*

Way to go Mes; you win the most fragile ego award.

How about we actually PVP and stop giving a shit about this arbitrary (points) bullshit?
  11. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

It was our only option at the time. It was either that or we would have recalled out first.. 4v6 with 2 dexxers..
  12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

You could have bailed and rallied timbo and tried again. Fighting on top of guards in an enclosed area wasn't worth the risk for us. I've got everything to lose and hardly anything to gain. I never had any intention of talking trash about you guys hiding behind those guards. You felt it was the tool to use at the time and I'm fine with that. But I didn't come here talking shit about that battle - you did. Funny that you guys would spend the past year pissing and moaning about guards and then be mad when you tried to summon them and you couldn't get any kills. Well, just as was true when I summoned guards, noone is impressed.
  13. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

My rebuttal:

K, but still, this was not publicly broadcasted in IRC leading us to easily pinpoint your location. You are missing the bigger picture (because you are simply a moron).

If you are referring to the "blue outside the guard zone" as your miner, I will reiterate that you were not locked into any type of dueling system that prevents you from recalling beforehand. *sits around waiting for the next nonsense comment*
  14. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

your faction kills: 23
    your faction deaths: 34

my faction kills: 895
    my faction deaths: 121

I do pvp, regularly. Honestly I get called to way more fights than I care about. Why don't you actually pvp and stop starting these stupid forum/irc wars all the time. Lord knows I'd rather not be getting called out constantly by you people.
  15. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    amfeKk likes this.
  16. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

17. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

Which is why you've spent your entire day arguing in a forum thread. Still not fooled..
  18. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

still true
  19. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I'll be on my Tweed in the morning for that one
  20. Mindless

Hides behind statistics... won't actually fight me.

*INSERT FUNNY PICTURE HERE*

Let's talk about one that matters to us 2 specifically.... Mindless and Mes 1v1... Mindless: 1 ... Mes: 0 ... (Mes literally never seen 1v1 again)

I'm here.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015