Sunday PVP Event (after dungeon crawl)

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by HateCrime, Dec 27, 2012.

1. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

WHAT?:
    Red Robe VS Blue Robe PVP Battle

WHEN?:
    After Sundays Dungeon Crawl

WHERE?:
    Outside of Dungeon Wrong

INFO:
    After A^T's dungeon crawl this Sunday there will be a pvp event. Tamers will not be allowed. Everybody will meet up outside of the dungeon Wrong. Gates will be provided to anybody who needs them. Once everyone has arrived I will be RANDOMLY handing every person either a blue or a red robe. Red robes will gather outside of the mountain passage to wrong, while the blue robes will gather out front of the dungeon itself. You will have a 5 minute grace period to prepare and plan. Once I give word, the Red robes will invade towards wrong and the battle will begin. This will be a non looting event, however this is on an honor code system so bring items that you are prepared to possibly lose. It is also recommended to be prepared for any murderers to show up. If this happens, both red and blue teams should work together. Once you have died you are free to rez and loot your body. You may continue to watch the battle but try to stay out of everyones way. Please be kind and do not rez kill players. If you are a new rez please stay in your death robe to help prevent enemy players from targeting you. The team who loses all of its players first loses. Teams will be randomly switched up again for a round 2 and more if there is interest.

Please post your character name here who you plan to attend with and I will keep an updated list.

CONTESTANT LIST:

1.Thorin (HateCrime)
  2. Eisensaft

Eisensaft New Member

Damn would have loved to be part of both events, but i can t!

Don t forget to make videos and Screenshots for me :D