Sweet Occlo House for sale!! Don't miss the chance!!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Loxness, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Spankrox

Spankrox Active Member

I was planning on giving it back.
    Jesus Is King, MikeK and Azoth like this.
  2. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

And that is why this server rocks. Your a super awesome guy Spankrox. If you do win, I'd reimburse you regardless or we'd work something out. Save your cash it's fine.
    Spankrox likes this.
  3. Spankrox

Spankrox Active Member

4. Spankrox

Spankrox Active Member

I know right? Its almost like ive played UO before! ;)
    Vandalin, shad and MikeK like this.
  5. Loxness

Loxness Active Member
    UO:R Donor

That says to me open pocketbook spank!! Win that house!!

But leader is paddy again!!

PS: Mike, you are attempting to defraud my character also. I haven't done anything but loot an IDOC, place a house, and sell things. That's what IDOCers do, right? I haven't done anything directly to you nor had any dealing/speaking with you.

I think you are attempting to roll all of us into a ball and slander us all at once. And your basis behind this... is because you misinterpreted something between Broli and yourself? Something about how you 'threatened' to not go through with a deal that you won in an auction because your house fell, and it's our fault? I'm sure @Fraggle would of been happy to take that statue if you decided that were going to not honor your deal and looked like a back alley salesman because of your own mistake.

Notice, I am not slandering you. I am posting facts. This could of been kept quiet, but you insist on complaining due "humbling mistakes". How would I look if I pulled this auction and sold it you? No better than you would of for trying to blackmail a sale of something you bid on and won and then tried to not pay for it.

As much as I love the free bumps, the derailment is an annoyance. Let's keep the chatter down a little and let the auction proceed. You said your piece, I spilled the beans. Let it go for now sir. And good luck if you decide to bid.

Paddy seems pretty adamant though!!
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  6. Baccob

Baccob New Member

Hmmmm, let me get this right. An IDOC fell, the original owner is mad because the people that placed it put it up for auction instead of selling it back to him? Now I am a recent transplant fro OSI, but I don't think anyone on OSI would give it back either, except me of course. Most people playing the game play it to move forward. Now that being said I have met nothing but nice people on this server, except the thief that looted my house, but I can't get mad at him because I placed a chest too close to the tables that he could loot all my regs. I would take it with a grain of salt and let that shit go bro. You stated you got gold, don't let the game stress you out, go for a walk, grab a beer, and move forward, and if you ever get a chance to stick it to them remember today. I am sure they won't take it personally as people do what they do so they can get ahead. I mean shit some guy at Occlo bank was recruiting newbies for his and I quote "ZERG PVP guild" because he needs 10 people to fight 2 or 3, or so I assume. Bad kids will be bad.
  7. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

8. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member

Couldn't resist. Account joined 4 months ago, Feb 17th. Your last post was Feb 20th. This is your 7th post ever. The only likes you've ever received are from Crunk Juice and Loxness. Not suspicious bro, not at all. ;)

Refer to my original post, seems to me was pretty clear. Broli said he'd contact me, he later made excuses saying I wasn't on IRC and it's guild stuff. But he checks forum constantly at work and didn't message me. Easy way out. Idocs happen, but I want to keep the integrity of the server. I call out liars and greed. #realtalk

[21:20] <Broli> i work from 12 to 10 eastern us time
    [21:21] <Broli> i check the forums from my phone unless im posting something to sell

[20:40] <Broli> if u want i can make u a deal on the rares we got left
    [20:41] <Broli> but we gotta take care of the monarxch statue first

1[21:17] <MikeK> if you wanna meetup in nuj we can trade
    [21:17] <Broli> if u dont want the statue i wont hold it against you ill just repost it
    01[21:17] <MikeK> don't really know if you care to help me out with the house, but w/e thats life
    [21:17] <Broli> up to u
    [21:17] <Broli> an i dont have a rune there
    [21:17] <Broli> lol
    01[21:17] <MikeK> nah I'd rather just follow through, plus I get to know you better in the process

[21:41] <Broli> well i hgotta take a shower but ill message u when i talk to the other guys
    01[21:41] <MikeK> k, thanks man appreciate it
    [21:41] <Broli> ill later to ya later
    [21:41] <Broli> yup
    01[21:41] <MikeK> good chat, have a great night

You guys should probably stop responding, digging yourselves into a deeper and deeper hole. I know the server is certainly entertained, this is a juicy thread.
    Erza Scarlet likes this.
  9. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member

Alright I lied, here's another response. I highly recommend you stop digging the hole. Hi @Broli .

[21:27] <Broli> he brings double our numbers all the time
    [21:27] <Broli> that isnt fun
    01[21:27] <MikeK> well
    [21:27] <Broli> thats stupid an hurts the server
    01[21:27] <MikeK> he doesn't want fun, he only wants to win
    01[21:27] <MikeK> and thats when shit sucks
    [21:27] <Broli> he cant win even numbers
    [21:28] <Broli> lol
    01[21:28] <MikeK> yea
    [21:28] <Broli> butr he friend saw him in occlo recuiting new peoople to his zerg
  10. Loxness

Loxness Active Member

Time out. So first...

Broli = Loxness??

Now...

Broli = Baccob??

Grasping much to attempt to cover your shady backhanded ways up? Attempting to deflect the information elsewhere? Rofl.

And seriously? Watch this.

[19:14] <MikeK> i will lie and say you are all cheaters and make everyone hate you!!!! Give me my house back. I will make you wish you never existed!!

[19:22] <Broli> that isn't very nice sir. You should stop trying to slander my good name.

[19:25] <UHOH Loxness> I heard you were being rude sir. If I send you a bucket of KFC chicken and a hooker to your house will you relax?

[19:27] <MikeK> yeah that works. Long as she has a fat booty. I love me so fat booty. Yummmm.

PS: in your messages with Broli, I notice a lot of "01" and "1" before your names. Why is that?? Lol. Better fix that before someone notices.

PSS: Broli is a good friend of mine, but if you haven't noticed.... His post aren't very punctual to say the least. Baccob's was far better and longer than anything Broli has ever posted. Sorry @Broli just the truth lmao.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  11. The Crooked Warden

The Crooked Warden Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what's happening... but don't stop!
    Hadrian, jumpman, Hoominaga and 4 others like this.
  12. Loxness

Loxness Active Member

Added to the main post, platinum valued @ 10k per for payment if you wish to include those.
  13. Loxness

Loxness Active Member

That's what she said! *ringer*

Keep the thread rolling along!!

GZus take the wheel!!!

Or the lead rather @ 5.5 mill!

@Gzus the big bidder at the moment.
  14. shad

shad Well-Known Member

@Spankrox , im with you.
    Dallas is nothing compare to this
    Spankrox likes this.
  15. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

16. Soma Holiday

Soma Holiday Active Member

Go Paddy, you can do it! An Ocllo tavern would be cool. There are already enough understocked/overpriced vendors and wealthy idocer empty houses on Ocllo. :p
    PaddyOBrien and MikeK like this.
  17. Loxness

Loxness Active Member

[​IMG]

Paddy takes the wheel from GZus!!!

5.7 millllllllion gold
    Rheanon likes this.
  18. MikeK

MikeK Well-Known Member

Let's have some fun with this auction, it's turned into something I'm really enjoying.

I bid 6 mil.

So here's the deal. If I win this house, I will immediately re-auction it, probably within an hour.

Everyone is welcome to bid again in the new auction. All the proceeds I get from the re-auction will go to @LanDarr and DiG for public resist sessions or whatever they want. I thought about donating some to OS for their resist sessions, but I'm in the guild and that could be interpreted badly. I'm also open to suggestions for what to do with the gold. Of course one bidder might want it now and win it in this current auction, that's fine as well.

I didn't realize there was so much community interest in it or I would have just given it away myself earlier. I was waiting for an idea, but many people already have good ones.

@Gzus @Spankrox @PaddyOBrien @Smash

Edit: I am concerned about shill bids, hopefully we won't see those, it'll be pretty obvious whose shilling.
  19. Loxness

Loxness Active Member

[​IMG]

MikeK takes the lead!! Offers 6 millllllion gold and offers an olive branch to the community!

Who will be fooled by this and stop bidding??

Or will the community tell the KFC eating Big Booty loving MikeK so sad too bad carebear and take the house from him?!

Whatever happen to the carebear's tv show? Will the world ever know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Next on
    Sweet Occlo House for sale!! Don't miss the chance!!
    Soma Holiday likes this.
  20. Crunk Juice

Crunk Juice Well-Known Member

IMG_0628.PNG
    Hadrian and Loxness like this.