t2a Recalling

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Mutombo, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

Really? Well nevermind then lol. Now I just need to figure out what's in T2A that I want, and mark some runes.
  2. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I enjoy t2A lands myself and spend a lot of time there. I have grown accustomed to the oddities of the land and consider it fun to traverse its uneven terrain. I do miss being able to teleport to some spots I have used in the past on others servers to keep my distance from certain spawns. I believe I understand why these are not easily accessible from the ground up to these "safe" spots. albeit not so safe with the magic casting npc AI here.
  3. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Active Member

I always thought T2A should be accessible only through the various elements built into the overworld map. Additionally, dungeons should only be accessible through their entrances.

Exploration!
  4. Eddard Vahanian

Eddard Vahanian New Member

I think changing it would only take away a mechanic that forces more players interaction and immersion. Having to use the entrances takes me back to the old days and creates some interesting encounters.
  5. [Mobolin]

[Mobolin] Active Member

I can understand that, but I have personally never run into someone at one of these passages, except for the Ice dungeon exit.