Tailor BODS, CBDs and optimizing $$$

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by RavenMagi, Jul 26, 2016.

1. RavenMagi

RavenMagi Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

working the tailoring BODS and looking at the chart, it seems worth it to just exclusively go for CBDS.. it seems like they sell well and for a good price. I know that tailoring affects the type of BODS you get, and the CBD stuff is all on the lower end. What im getting at is, would it make sense to keep two tailors at 71 tailoring and just grabbing BODS to focus on exclusively CBDS? IF you have 71 tailoring, do you get any leather armor BODS? It seems like most leather is not worth it, except for a a small portion of the higher end ones..
  2. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in knowing the results if you tested this theory over like a 2 week period.
  3. Genocide

Genocide Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

In my experience (and this was a long time ago before i GM'd all 3 accounts) I remember only getting small deeds. So yes if you wanted to farm smalls specifically you could do that. Keeping in mind the BOD system is end/long game. Ive had weeks while i was on my little vacation, where i would log on and just collect BODS every 6 hours. After doing that for a couple weeks it gets really old for the amount you get. I recommend just taking it easy and doing it in your spare time. There are more efficient ways to spend your time to make gold on this server. Just make sure I dont catch you doing it.
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

I have 1 gm tailor and 2 tailors at 71. You get the small deeds - leather and cloth in both normal and exceptional, and some bone too i think. In my opinion it's worth it if you want CBD's. If you want the high end stuff like dyes it would probably be worth gm'ing all 3 but personally I like having 2 tailors that pull small bods only. It seems to make things go along quicker that way.
    Lyta likes this.
  5. RavenMagi

RavenMagi Well-Known Member

perfect thanks man, just what i needed to know. :)
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  6. Lyta

Lyta Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Good info - Ill paraphrase this and add it to my guide. Cheers Paddy and Raven.
    PaddyOBrien and Cosmo like this.