Tamer Stat Loss

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Lichend, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice Well-Known Member

Hardly bait to speak the truth. If someone wants to farm the depths of a dungeon, fighting in an endgame PVM system, and put as little effort into keeping their toon safe, they deserve to get mowed over by whatever comes their way (be it a PK or an ogre lord). There are few (if any?) MMOs on the Internet where you can fight endgame PVM/PVE battles without staying focused or having a good group and still succeed.
    Mindless and One like this.
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

That's what it's fucking supposed to be. If not, I'll give you one fucking guess what you'd call it.

/wrists
  3. Guerry

Guerry Active Member
    UO:R Donor

You know what, fuck u all, time to learn pvp and pin ur ass to the ground!!!
    Andersonius, Bogugh, Mindless and 8 others like this.
  4. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    Blaise, Puck and Plankton like this.
  5. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member

@Guerry I really do hope you learn PvP and give those jerks what they deserve! It can be very steep learning curve though. Just FYI PvP can be much more discouraging then PvM. So... watch out and don't get your feelings hurt! You are definitely going to need some thicker skin if you are getting butt hurt over some dragons dieing. I wish you the best and hope you get your sweet sweet revenge.
    Attila and wylwrk like this.
  6. Guerry

Guerry Active Member

What u all dont understant is that i dont give a shit about my dragons, i just cant stant players being assholes one to each other just becos they can, and im not new to this pvp stuff, just have to learn the ways of this server.

Would be a lil to much to ask if those pussy ass ilililis would say who they r? Or u r to afraid to show ur ugly ass faces so ppl know the kind of shit u r?
  7. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  8. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

upload_2015-10-24_12-9-16.png
  9. Zagyg

Zagyg Active Member

Whatever you allow people to do, they will do. That's life on planet Earth.
    Attila and One like this.
  10. bart simpson

bart simpson Well-Known Member

Im the blue one. or is it the red one? Wait... I'm the green one. No that isnt right, I am the orange one. No that isnt right either, maybe the purple one. HAHA got you, I am the white one. J/k I must be the gold one right? maybe... or I could be the other green one.
    Attila likes this.
  11. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

aren't you the yellow one?

EDIT

no idea why I'm asking, you probably wouldn't tell the truth and you certainly are the yellow one- this is your character

http://www.uorenaissance.com/player/48521

same one that used to be thesus. I think you were the one that died last night attacking Guerry.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    BlackEye and One like this.
  12. Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thought he was talking about power rangers?
    Blaise, Ouroboros, Puck and 3 others like this.
  13. Attila

Attila Active Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  14. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

it's not really pvm'ers fault that dragons are too strong

the TT reds aren't killing people's pets
  15. Attila

Attila Active Member

16. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

thanks but you still can't join SL
    Kane and One like this.
  17. Attila

Attila Active Member

18. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Bart, Amfekk, Havoc are people I know have had lililililis. Blaise has run with them quite a bit (and hosts their mumble) but I'm not sure if he has/had a lilililili.
    Trojancow is also somehow affiliated with them, as he was threatening people in UO after we busted up their group last night. Once again, I don't know if he is one of the reds, but he is definitely a person that runs with them, backs them, and uses them to clean up IDOCs for the O^S idoc crew.

Really anyone who is a part of bart/blaise crew, former TB, or in O^S is a candidate for being affiliated them. You know, basically all those guys that were threatening UO for being friends with TT.
    Kinda funny that you guys broke it off with us and they are raiding your spawns anyway. I imagine that the people who were threatening you guys will probably just go ahead and try their hand at running you off the server regardless of what you do.
  19. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

the only active lilils are me and bart
    your information is very off napo..
    there are others but they are not in my crew
  20. napo

napo Well-Known Member

well
    ironically even though everyone complains about "same names ruining the server", it's very easy for people like you to obscure your identities using different character names, alternate forum accounts, and so on.
    All I have to work with is what I've seen, and I know your group is lilililis, and I know Trojancow was the guy leading the charge in the IDOC crew's attempt to break UO and TT up by threatening to grief them off the server. I know that Trojancow is one of the guys in the O^S IDOC ring and that you guys do a lot of their killing for them, so as far as lililililis go, you're all suspect.

If you'd like to provide a list and character links for the people who are lililililis and other characters in your group of reds, be my guest. If you'd just like to muddle things up by saying "no you're wrong" I suppose there's nothing I can do to stop you, but I can point out that such a claim without an attempt to clarify who is who is just an obvious attempt to muddy the waters and protect people like Trojancow who get bitchy when people call them out for the things they've done.