Tamer Stat Loss

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Lichend, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Attila

Attila Active Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    bart simpson likes this.
  2. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I don't want anyone ran off the server but I won't change my gameplay to cater to other's needs. You guys say "omg the lilililils are pking and ruining the playerbase on UOR".... then we can say "omg the dank nuggets are ruining the pvp scene on UOR". ya right
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

but uh...you do say that, all the time

but i don't think lilililis are 'ruining the server.' Sometimes you guys will kill a new player and when he gets on IRC and complains you heckle them out of IRC without admitting you were involved. I would say it's a little gauche. And you certainly pk a different way than I do - IE dry loot, leave stranded, talk shit. They had to put teleporters on the little islands because of bart and google gating ghosts to them. I came home one night and a new player was in irc asking if the pks would stop killing him so he could see if his rune was in his body and bart was telling him they'd stop res killing if he'd give a 5k bounty. This kind of hectoring is for small people.

but I don't think you're 'ruining the server' by pking

because honestly we'll always be here to chase you back into houses like roaches scattering when the lights are turned on
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    One and Kane like this.
  4. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

no i don't say it.. i just say you guys suck lolol
  5. napo

napo Well-Known Member

I have one character named "The Dank Nugget".
    Ironically, I have no character named napo.
    I have 14 characters with other names. I bet you can't name more than two without help.
    That was the point I was making - same names don't mean shit. You obscure your identities as much as we do and you are doing it right now. It's easy to do.

By the way, I haven't made any threats. I challenge you to point out where I've done that.

Anyway, this was never really about my behavior. I was saying that all of us need to make an effort not to shit on blues in this high time of PKing. I should also point out that our group has rules against shitting on newbies, we generally don't dry loot, and we generally don't pet kill - only pvpers that happen to also be enemies get that treatment. You guys seem to do that to anyone you encounter - you certainly rolled that group from UO as hard as you possibly could have last night.
  6. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

yeah me and bart did.. it was awesome.. killed 3 tamers and majority of their pets
  7. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

8. Attila

Attila Active Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  9. napo

napo Well-Known Member

I responded directly to your points as best I could in a quick post. If there's something you'd like me to specifically comment on, feel free to ask.
  10. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

11. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

hey dumbass.. just letting you know faction deaths overrun the controlled deaths part
    so if vella kills me on one of her 3 tamers it will count as a faction death and not a controlled pet

but way to try and justify it
  12. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

and yeah ive gotten "rickrolled" a lot on amfekk.. about 200 of those deaths are from duels with paxromain and another 369 from ctf
    but hey lol I'm glad your counting
  13. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

So 700 deaths, nice. More than all my chars combined.
  14. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

To clarity, you killed the same tamer 3 times(guerry attempting a solo champ). Alot easier than killing 3 tamers. : )
  15. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

maybe if you played ctf and challenged yourself and dueled? I dunno lol stick to running with your boys and protecting your kill/death ratio
    Blaise likes this.
  16. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Not true, controlled pets is across any outlet regardless what your flag was
    amfeKk likes this.
  17. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

oh shit now I don't feel so guilty.. triple boxing a despise coon with no risk.. lololol
  18. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I'm not protecting anything, I don't enjoy fighting in a box with nothing to look forward to at the end, if tourneys were done during my play time I'd be there though. Ctf is a laughable pvp outlet where it's just tons of unorganized people trying to fight an organized and experienced home team.
    amfeKk likes this.
  19. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

We haven't did any champs in over a month. Since the harrower changes we have found other things to do. Guerry has been attempting iron mans on all amibs, and all level 7 maps. After completing all of those, he wanted to attempt to ironman the champ spawn. It was his(all of our) first attempt at a champ spawn in over a month and being there within 5 minutes, he was ran upon. That just goes to show that there are people checking all of the champ spawn spots, boss spawn spots and hunting spots at all hours of the day nonstop.

Not that that is a bad thing, but it will just force people to stop playing in the dungeons and just collect bods. But on that note, I have about 20,000 bods about to hit the forums, keep an eye for the post! : )

*back to bod collecting*
  20. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

I don't know what you want me to say kane... lol.. your kill/death ratio is soo much better than mine but I still have more 1v1 trophies than you.. its ok.. the number of my friends that once factioned and group fought has dwindled so I don't exactly enjoy the whole faction scene while fighting outnumbered. it was fun for sure.. but a lot of Tb has moved onto other things..