Taming Quest Ideas

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by DaTamer, Jul 15, 2014.

1. DaTamer

DaTamer Active Member

I dropped the tracking thing several days ago. Not sure why you keep bringing it up. You pointed out that it would make it too easy, I agreed, and moved on. You have a habit of holding on to things Blaise. That is the sign of a stressful person. Do your self a favor and take a night off from being a troll and a douche and go have a drink with real people.

Adding cave trolls and disabling mining system messages didn't make mining harder, it just made miners less played.
    Since I don't play a crafter, I don't really care, but I have heard from a few that they were discouraged from making miners because traditionally miners weren't fighters.
    It has killed the idea of recall miners, but I thought the gump was good for that. I don't see a problem with attended mining scripts.

I make money to spend money on things I want and enjoy. Yes I bought the car I wanted, the house I wanted, TVs I wanted, etc.
    Your personal opinion is noted, since you troll it quite often, but it doesn't make your opinion more valid than mine.
    I'm sorry that you have to be negative in 90% of your posts and reject 99% of ideas that are not your own, but you really should get over yourself man.

In fact, I personally will do you a favor. Tell me what area of town you live in and I will find you some professional help, and I will front the bill for it.
  2. DaTamer

DaTamer Active Member

At the moment, it is not very challenging. I bought a scroll at 11:00am CST this morning and now it is 20/23 and will be finished today. Tomorrow KTT will be running 2 back to back Taming Quests with possibly a 3rd. Two of our members are going to Iron Man one either tonight or tomorrow. It could stand some tweaking.

Further more, I only posted this shit here because Telamon asked me to. If I knew I was going to be Blaise Trolled, I wouldn't have.
    I know for future reference.
  3. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

The above message obviously tells us that finding rare quest animals is far too easy for a coordinated group. Thus, no one should have ever suggested making these animals trackable. Deny it all you want but that would make the game easier. If anything, we need to make it more difficult so no one group can run this quest on a daily basis... as claimed by DaTamer.

P.S. - Repetitive tasks (a.k.a. running the same quest over and over and over) will always get boring. It doesn't mean the game needs to be changed. It means you should do something else for a while.
    Blaise likes this.
  4. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

5. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  6. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Your math and ability to psychoanalyze people on the internet are as terrible as your gaming ethics and ability to have discourse without name calling like the chump ass little bitch you have been since you got here. I'm trying to keep shit civil and the reason your pathetic buy-in ways keep getting dragged in, is simply because you keep making pointless attacks and talking shit about me because I don't agree with you. My posts are hardly as negative as the attitudes of the people I disagree with who then throw fits and call me a troll because my words somehow have control over their lives or whatever. I'm not even sure how any of these types get by in real life if they jump to cry wolf every time they encounter any modicum of difficulty or disagreement.

Adding cave trolls and disabling system messages made AUTOMATIC mining more difficult. If those miners are played less as a result, then the changes are working for the benefit of the shard and people who are actually playing UO instead of (not as well as) watching Netflix. I see a problem with anything you can do in game with three characters running on full auto, that generates wealth. Anything that allows that, is a detriment to the game economy and community as a whole and any shard would be better off without them.

I also make money to buy things I want. I also want to play games where the players just play for things, not pay for things. That's basically unabashed cheating and completely ruins any gaming experience for me. Just like cheat codes in any other game, once you've started using them, you've already lost. The game will get boring fast because you've removed the challenge that WAS THE GAME. To each their own, but at the end of the day, if you choose to talk shit like a fucking chump, I will throw that little fact in your face, time and time again. Thanks for paying....I mean playing....chump.
  7. DaTamer

DaTamer Active Member

Hey Blaise, please link me one positive post you have made or any post where you have agreed with anyone but yourself.
    I'll wait.
  8. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

At nearly 400 liked posts, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you have no idea what superlatives are either.
    Thanks for waiting a few days. I'm glad after not reading your reply for this long, that you actually said you're waiting for something.
    Descartes and MrCandyMan like this.
  9. Unknown_Hero

Unknown_Hero Active Member

The taming quest should be taken out as it rules against the bible, god said "For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity Ecclesiastes 3:19." Meaning that we humans are equal with animals, saying that we should not have control of these animals and be on the same level.
  10. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Someus, is that you?
  11. thesorrow121

thesorrow121 New Member

Fancy mounts, where they @.
  12. DaTamer

DaTamer Active Member