Template builders, help me with two last skills (Scribe Mage)

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Drave, May 21, 2018.

1. Drave

Drave Active Member

Hi all,

At the moment I'm running this template (almost finished).

100x Mag/Eva/Med/Resist/Inscrtipion/Anatomy/Heal (I know, no stun) :p

I'm doing well when I go solo for hunting (Mostly baldes spitis) and surviving PvPing. But when I going with groups (3 or 4 with a mix of warriors/tamers). I feel I don't contribute too much...

I was thinking in change Anatomy/Heal (which are two skills only for heal) for other two. Maybe adding some tank characteristics to my template and be able to use some Slayer in PvM and also add a little fun in PvP, or maybe go with Nox-Fencing or Nox/Wrestling (but I'm not sure if this would help in PvM cause monster are Poison resist).

Maybe is only a problem abotu how to play this char in group (I should only be summoning a Daemon and go with it?)

Even I was thinking in switch Anatomy/Healing for Animal Taming/Animal Lore (still I would have balanced PvM/PvP) but I wasn't sure about go without Vet.

I know your answer will be build another PvM char, but I dont like to have too much differents chars.

Note: Drop inscription at the moment is not a choice (I love it!)

Thanks in advance.
  2. Milky Milkerson

Milky Milkerson Active Member

Without wresting you will get chewed up by any dexer. Why not just drop heal and take wrestle and use stun?
  3. Drave

Drave Active Member

At the moment I'm using defensive wrestling. (Eval + Anatomy) so I don't have too much problems when I face dexers.
  4. Drave

Drave Active Member

About stun, yes, I'm thinking in drop heal for wrestling. But at the moment I have good rates of surviving with this char. Problem is I see very "deffensive" and it doesn't help too much in group PvM.
  5. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Make a tamer. You'll grow to enjoy the immediate power it brings you. If you can manage to PVP with greater than 5 hot keys you'll find yourself being more than competitive.

Then before long drunk with power you realize you don't need to group anymore then it 3:00 a.m. the day before you have to go to work well you're grinding bloods you'll giggle to yourself maniacally and say, "this.. this is great".
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  6. Milky Milkerson

I was trying to figure out what sort of timer would give you all this maniacal power. Every 5 seconds it stuns or something? Then I realized you must have meant "tamer".
    Mr. Green likes this.
  7. Milky Milkerson

I thought you were talking about pvp groups. For fighting monsters, nothing better than a tamer. A pvp mage tagging along would be pretty... useless. I agree. If you want a good pvp toon that can also do some pvp... taming lore vet magery med eval resist. Run with 4 mares. Kill pretty much any monster and pretty hard for a pk to try to kill you. All Guard Me in mani in mani in mani.
  8. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Yeah, voice2text is rather rough with an accent.
  9. Milky Milkerson

Are you Australian?