that old wizard

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Nasty Man, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Balgami

Balgami Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Lol, I guess I hit a nerve there. I guess not being able to compete with just 30 players really hurt your ego.
  2. Orange

Orange Well-Known Member

Man the heat is on in here. @Pax Romain i see your point about him getting killed 12 tiumes but in fairness you killing him 12 times doesnt impress me because youre the best. Him out smarting you though is impressive because before now i thought of him as a trained monkey, but apparently there is human DNA in him. Also how come @Balgami in another thread respects el horno for out smarting Iago but doesnt respect the cunning of nasty man here?
    OptimisticSam, Balgami and Althorn like this.
  3. Balgami

I do respect it, it is not as good as the Iago trap but it was still fun. I just couldn't help myself from shittalking when some noname tamers called Anarchy out for having no balls.
  4. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member

Lol he doesn’t respect it cause that’s his daddy Pax & he would trim the hair off his nuts if he asked him to. Bunch of yes men.

PS If you read Balgamis posts in a glue eating Turkish/Russian voice they are almost entertaining.

“No shittalk tamer, oh cat go meows...anarchy”
  5. Balgami

Glad you were watching the stream. I had fun doing that, I should do it again. I can't really make fun of you for IRL stuff cause all I know about you is what I gathered from the few posts you made here, and it is not nice to make fun of people's intellect.
    One likes this.
  6. Althorn

Im not judging your intellect just talking shit. If it doesn’t apply let it fly. & your stream actually was good, keep streaming promote this game I’d never knock anyone for doing so. Just keeping you passive pussies on your toes.
    wylwrk likes this.
  7. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

Lol yes. And i have multiple times.
  8. Balgami

I guess it is normal for teenagers to have wet dreams.
  9. Iago

Iago Well-Known Member

A good way to avoid being res killed is to not constantly res next to a wandering healer on a tamer yelling "all kill." As long as you continue to do that, you will be res killed.

It's pretty easy in general to avoid being res killed. Here is a helpful guide:

1) Don't res on a tamer to direct or save your pets
    2) Don't res so you can loot during a fight so you can immediately rejoin it
    3) Don't talk shit while flinging slurs in a death robe
    4) Don't res on a thief or characters with the same name as thief

If you avoid the above, you won't be res killed anywhere near as much. Hope that helps!

Anyway, cool trap. The misleading posts about items dropping or crying about being res killed on your tamer while you try to yell "all kill" really takes away from it.
    Mandevu, Ruck and One like this.
  10. Ponne

Ponne Well-Known Member

I love how the only insult you have against me is that i am younger then you.

By all means continue. Does not change the fact that 1. You guys sucked when i played with you in the beginning. 2. You continously gank when 1vs1 was agreed on. 3. you use the arena to bait people into doing arena 1vs1 so you can gank and dryloot and then talk shit about how good you are at the game. Get over yourself.
  11. Lnomer

Lnomer Well-Known Member

answer:

@Balgami "Facepalm..."
  12. Tooms

Tooms Active Member

Anyone who is friends with Lacan needs to convince him he needs to give up on the mare pack strategy.

I kill @Lnomer and @Balgami 1v1 and 1v2 all the time. I dont come on here and brag about it though. Last time I killed lnomer he dropped around 12 checks and 16 newbied daggers. I am still working on the video edits.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Lnomer likes this.
  13. Althorn

Agreed in all fairness... but I haven’t played in months got on few nights ago & 3 of us got ganked at wrong by like 2 pvp groups teamed up, 7 ppl one of which was a tamer. So ppl can say what they want but he’s not the only one to do so, so why should he stop?

Most groups team up against us lol...so if outnumbered that severely, it should be anything goes right? I don’t use tamers I’m not interested in Pvm anymore. & never used them for pvp unless all my other toons died or were in stat, which was pretty much never. They are a handicap for us in team fights more than a benefit...unless the person is triple boxing and can maintain solo. Yeah they can nuke someone but ppl that understand the game kite the pets, isolate the tamer and drop them or drop ppl trying to cross heal the tamer. They are only really useful for idoc pvp id say. Due to their ability to have huge area of effect/zoning.

But to each is own, killed a few tamers last night in some group pvp makes no difference to me. If opposition consists of a tamer you just have to adjust your play style.

I have died to many tamers trying to force kills thinking I’m Rambo. You just have to be more strategic with your approach and respect the pet damage.

Oh & also not be a pussy.
  14. Balgami

I just thought the wet dream comment was quite amusing :). Fact number 1 is 100% correct. I have a problem with the others, I don't think they are correct.
  15. Tooms

Tooms Active Member

If you're Lacan, youve been on a lot in the past 30 days.
  16. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Dat guardwhack though..

tenor.gif
    Ponne, wylwrk, One and 3 others like this.
  17. Balian

Balian Active Member

@Althorn "Facepalm..."
  18. Pirul

Pirul Well-Known Member

So would this be considered griefing? Cuz I see a lot of butt-hurt here.
  19. Thelax

Thelax Well-Known Member

One time I Pvped the entire server at once and won.
    RIN, SIRCAPTED, NerK and 3 others like this.
  20. anightmare

anightmare Active Member

I like turtles