The Big Order / Chaos thread

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Erza Scarlet, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Hazon

Hazon New Member

I see, you are offended somehow... not my problem

And yes, I will recall if I see a 1vs2 and I got my char late cause moving stuff to other char in bank.

Is not that I don't suck at pvp, I obviously do because I'm pretty noob, but I will recall if I think is the better option.
  2. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

He's just a grump. Don't worry about it.
  3. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member

Oh right, I was wondering, if you're an Order guild, can you only attack Chaos guilds without penalty, or can you also attack another Order guild?
  4. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

It has to do with the trammelization of pvp, which this thread only exists to further. Don't want to get ganked or looted or generally defeated? Don't go orange. People crying over the Feluccan aspects of the game is why the pvp scene is in such a shambles as it is. This whole "let's not loot and just be nice to each other" bit is just teaching people to feel victimized when they're encountered by people who play uo as the free for all sandbox that it is. People need to learn to embrace all aspects of Feluccan uo instead of shelter themselves from them.
    Por Corp Wis and xXx like this.
  5. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Only order vs chaos unless you war the other guild of your same side
  6. Hazon

Hazon New Member

Kane I agree with some of what you say and I don't seek trammelization, I just thought the O/C war was taken by role pvp like style, I see I was wrong and I will adapt.
    I don't agree with other things like saying this thread was crying, is just order... after all that's what my band seek.

Hope to fight you soon ^^

Will we loot each other? ahh.. that remains a question for both! :)
    Baine and xXx like this.
  7. xXx

xXx Active Member

When I kill oranges I loot whatever I want, and I don;t waste 50 mana on ressing them either. They can run to a healer while I try to kill their friends also. I know PvP etiquette quite well, and not looting and ressing is not required to be an honorable pvper. Unless it is a 5v1 and they have no other friends, in those cases I usually at least leave them some stuff, so they can equip up and get some buddies to come give me a fight!
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Soulmate likes this.
  8. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Fuck off back to your cesspool Faction hooligan.
  9. xXx

xXx Active Member

For the record guys... Kane is spot on with everything he has said.

The only time that UO pvp etiquette requires you to res your victim.. is if you are one of those players that PK bards and think you are PvPing. If you are going to PK a PvE character 5v1, the least you can do is res them up and leave their reg bag (since you just made enough gold to buy 20x that amount,) but as far as orange goes... you kill the shit out of them. No res or loot rules apply.

Altho personally, I do not dry loot. Because I have chests full of equip gear and don't need yours, but if I am running low on regs or pots... or you have a vanq... it's mine ;-) But always remember this... the quicker that person gets their shit back.. the quicker they can get back into the fight!

This server already has the worst pvp scene of all current populated Free Shards, it is in ALL OF OUR best interest to create a strong pvp scene in order to attract more pvpers, which makes the shard more populated. We need to not argue or talk crap amongst ourselves, but instead appreciate the fights we give each other. PvP loot is nothing, a few K... take it or leave it... but at the end of the day let's remember the fun is in the FIGHT!
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Soulmate likes this.
  10. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member

I agree with this 10000000%

This is UO not WoW. IMO when you die anything that dropped on your body is no longer yours and you should stop caring about it. Its like chips you put into the pot in poker once they are in they no longer belong to you. Again just my opinion but if you arnt looking for free for all full loot PvP I dont understand why people are playing UO instead of something else. I dont begrudge someone playing UO for a different reason mind you...i just dont undersatnd it.

That being said,, I have no idea if order/chaos is RP/PvP oriented and "no loot"/RP type stuff is expected and encouraged or not.

But in general I agree with what Kane said.
    xXx likes this.
  11. xXx

xXx Active Member

As a retired professional poker player, I must give you all of my likes for that analogy Por Corp Wis ;-)
  12. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Well Ill be surprised
    Fuck off back to your role playing. This is a pvp discussion, if I need advice on what outfit makes me look more like a knight I'll call you, until then I expect you to stay in your place unless you have something constructive to say.
    Timogen likes this.
  13. Hazon

Hazon New Member

lol
    you really take this deep
    gl
  14. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Diss me, Diss you. That's how things typically work on the interwebz
  15. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member

Id ask if its a name I might know, but considering Aug 2015 join date how can anyone take whatever you have to say seriously?

Other than that guys way too much salt here IMO.

Im not entirely sure that most of you realize that we all play this game on UOR TOGETHER....doesnt matter which side you are on. Theres a few hundred people who log onto the same shard on the same server day after day playing TOGETHER no matter if you are killing these people or defending them.

Its not like you are fighting to feed your family over this its a video game. Believe me I get competition. Im HIGHLY competitive. I will dwell on a loss and think about it for a very long time analyzing it and mulling it over. Theres a difference betwee being competitve and doing whatever you can do win in any situation and the emotional salt that often comes out on the internet.

Again...regarding of who you think your "enemies" are you all play and interact together most likely on a daily basis. Thats akin to a friend actually........WTF else you call someone u play video games with every day, in same cases with some of you here on UOR for years?
  16. ebola

ebola Well-Known Member

Me and some of my guild have order/chaos toons but its rare to find an opponent so i would love to see more o/c
  17. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

All I ever see is airframer with a recall up from you guys' o/c
  18. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

Me and some of my friends have chaos toons but its rare to find an opponent that doesn't recall, so i would love to see more o/c
    Erza Scarlet likes this.
  19. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

Where have you been all of my UO life, my friend?!?

Not sure if you have any leadership qualities in you but if you wish to revive Minanx, I'm sure there are some pvpers that would join. Being successful wouldn't happen over night and you may take a beating at first but someone like you who can brush the dirt off your shoulder and keep going would bring much needed hope in factions.

Unless... you are one of those recall holding pvpers we encounter already........
  20. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

This thread was initialy created to get some people to join O/C, but its interresting how far the niveau gets down if just a single person opens his mouth.

Kane, i will adress you this time personally since my last attemt doesnt seem to work: this is no complain thread about anything, this is an overview of batteling Guilds, so keep the trashtalk for you please, same as everybody else.

Yes, O/C is meant to be Orange vs Orange, and yes, looting is a HUGE part of this game.
    My point is: should you ever played in a RP Guild, you might want to treat your opponents with respect, and you might dont want to loot them afterall, i know its something you will propably never understand, but you will have to know that from my player perspective basically everyone is Orange!
    (weve added allied guilds this way until the guild alliance system is fixed)

So.. does that mean i will kill or fight any damn Orange on my Screen? Hell no!

One more thing, after the kill on Hazon i got a kill on them, and you know what? Ive looted them and left them a warning for the future!
    And guess what? Nobody complained because they were aware of the Situation!

This is neither a "trammel pvp" nor faction trashtalk thread, so keep it classy please!
    Jupiter, Baine, ebola and 2 others like this.