The Big Order / Chaos thread

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Erza Scarlet, Oct 4, 2015.

1. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'm game for even fights or scheduled fights. Also I vote no, I don't consider this 'trammelization' of pvp if I (or my team) dont kill horses or loot the enemy. This makes pvp happen quicker than waiting 30 min+ waiting for folks to restock back up.

+1 Erza
    Jupiter likes this.
  2. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

We're doing this order/chaos thing partially because of people like you. Not everyone wants to play with a bunch of childish assholes and non-stop shit-talkers.

Geet... GEEET... GEEEET on outta here. Back to that wonderful faction community.
    The Musician likes this.
  3. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Yet here you are, STARTING the shit talking. Welcome to being part of the problem, guess you'll have to go ahead and stable that moral high horse now.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  4. Hazon

Hazon New Member

I really missed this much, glad to be back lol
  5. xXx

xXx Active Member

So, because of my join date on this servers forum it makes any of my comments unable to be taken seriously? I have played so many free shards kid, this one isn't any different than the rest, get on my level bruh! ;-) Are you even aware that I was merely appreciating the poker analogy you made and complementing it? And your join date is Sept? lol.. I cannot figure out if you are an idiot, an asshole, or a mixture of the two. Or maybe I am missing something?

Also, FYI, dwelling on a loss in UO all day doesn't make you competitive, it makes you a loser. People like myself have so much going on in life, we don't have the time to dwell on an insignificant 'loss.'. Our competitive spirit is being put to use winning IRL, not beating ourselves up over some pixels. Maybe you need to go back to the drawing board if a loss in UO affects you on that level.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  6. Ragar

Ragar Active Member

This thread was derailed because the first two guilds are RP and might not loot? Erza's post here was just supposed to be a listing of Order & Chaos guilds and what you could expect from them. There was no reason a third guild couldn't or shouldn't list and say "we'll loot the sh1+ out of everyone". If anyone interpreted her post as such I think you read too much into it. Or I guess maybe I misread it. Nah. It was you. That said, two groups on the list actually might decide they would have no-loot fights between their guilds based on what was written. Shouldn't upset anyone else.
  7. xXx

xXx Active Member

Ragar dropped a logic bomb on our head!

Then dropped the mic!

Boom goes the Dynamite?
    Ragar likes this.
  8. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member

Do u even lift brah???
    Ragar and xXx like this.
  9. Por Corp Wis

Por Corp Wis Well-Known Member

10. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

We accept wars rp or non rp. Loot urk if you want, remember most are not mages. If you want ongoing and engaging fights, they can keep coming back, or let them run back to the fort to restock and wait the 10 more minutes for them to get back to where the fights is if it is not at the fort. The favor may be returned, they may need a few bandages or cover their wounds. Squads: want your head and shinies you have. Once a battle is over and would like a rez please show for the orcs. We try to lure a healer near the fort.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
    AnRobot-, Random and Vlar like this.
  11. xXx

xXx Active Member

*lifts beer*

;-)
  12. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

I really don't get how you got jumped on for this. If someone treats you poorly, why can't you jot their name down? To me that is very Fellucan. These guys want to loot and not rez (which is 100% their right), well they need to be prepared to face the consequences (ie similar treatment henceforce). The trashtalk is unbearable and follows certain people around WHEREVER they go. It boggles my mind that people try so hard to prove themselves to be tough on the interwebz.
    Jean-Pierre, Baine, AnRobot- and 2 others like this.
  13. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

This has nothing to do with being tough, it has to do with everyone wanting sanctioned fights which to me is not Feluccan uo. Of course you should dry loot those dudes if you kill them, oranges aren't your friends, they are your enemies. It seems like everyone lately wants to turn the pvp scene into a giant circle jerk where the fights are a joke. Thinking like this is just going to make you feel salty when someone comes and pwns you with no remorse.
  14. ebola

ebola Well-Known Member

Ezra, airframer is the gm of our order guild ,i know he would definatly set up fights or be glad to get the "hells angels" guild back up an running.

P.S. tribal tatts r for fags
    Baine, Clouds, Vlar and 1 other person like this.
  15. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Pretty sure this thread began as a way for order/chaos guilds to set terms and reveal their guild's views on these things such as looting. The pvp scene you speak of is a joke because a bunch of insecure e-peen waivers have forum pissing contests and derailing threads that have nothing to factions whatsoever. If you want to teabag each other and dryloot, that's all well and good, but it's the massive amounts of butthurt that goes along with factions that many rational people don't want anything to do with. Order/Chaos guilds, in theory, are for people who don't want to deal with the high school drama that comes along with factions. Some people want to have rational fights with purpose, (taking over towns, invading territories etc.) and set the terms of such. Sure some people will use the order/chaos system to kill oranges just for the hell of it and dry loot, that comes with the territory but berating it because it doesn't fit your pvp style is a bit much.
    ebola, One, Vlar and 2 others like this.
  16. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Not sure why you keep bringing up factions, I certainly haven't mentioned it. And who do you think is running around o/c everyday? The same pvpers that engage in all sorts of consensual pvp. More oranges to kill is the name of the game dude.
    Glad to see you're still keeping it classy, better stick to lame posts on the forum since you get owned all day in game.
  17. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

You're the one that got up in our Order/Chaos thread with your bullshit attacks on Hazon for simply reporting what to expect from a certain guild. FUCK OFF back to factions you shit stirring troll.
    Baine, ebola and El Horno like this.
  18. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

You act like I don't do o/c, I do, therefore I still have a dog in this fight regardless of facton affiliation. You're no better than I am at this point, just further stirring the shit.
  19. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Be productive ladies and gentlemen
    Soulmate, PaddyOBrien, Hazon and 2 others like this.
  20. napo

napo Well-Known Member

O/C is a decent enough format for more light forms of pvp, with agreements about looting/etc.
    Keep in mind that it is an open system, so people who don't feel a need to adhere to such agreements can join and fight you.
    For people who get upset about things like looting and horse killing and want structured rules, I think guild wars are the ideal setting. Especially for people interested in RP pvp.

Nothing wrong with trying to get O/C going though, especially if your target audience is those that aren't interested in the high level of competition that factions offers.
    Keep in mind that in any type of open pvp there are going to be people who talk smack, though. While I do think that O/C would be a great format for a lower impact kind of scene than what factions is, Kane is correct in that there will be people looking to go all out in O/C due to it being an open system - and whenever you are flagged orange you need to have a thick skin when it comes to things like looting and smack talk.
    Kane, Hazon, Alice Asteroid and 2 others like this.