The harrowers this week May 23rd has beeen postponed

Discussion in 'Power of the Night [PwN]' started by The Musician, May 22, 2015.

1. napo

napo Well-Known Member

It is an absolute, undisputed fact that AC attacked and killed one of my characters at the harrower last night. I can show you in my kill history if there are any doubts to this.
    It is an absolute, undisputed fact that you guys killed Xeg, who was still in pwn at the time, at a harrower hosted by pwn.
    It is an absolute, undisputed fact that Musician kicked Kane and other TT members over simply seeing a red in the lich lord room the other night.

Given these facts, that no one has contested, there is an obvious double standard here. Not only did you guys ignore the rules involved with starting shit and killing people with harrowers, Musician ignored and acted contrary to the very founding principles of the guild - he kicked a bunch of people over pvp that happened outside of pwn events and spawns.

These are not different versions of the story. These are facts that everyone has agreed on, there is no doubt in anyone's minds that these things happened. You guys have repeatedly acted contrary to the guidelines under which pwn was established - and all of this was kicked off by Musician ignoring the very purpose of the guild.

More like you shot yourselves in the foot trying to get me.
    I lost 50 of each reg and a scout character, you guys took counts on your tamers, got your tamers killed, and we went home with your loot and plat in addition to getting home with all of our plat.
    You also pretty much sealed the deal on pwn being a complete failure. As I noted before, you really drove the fact home that none of you give a shit about the founding principles of the guild.
  2. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

3. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's pretty much all you can say.

There are not two stories here - there is only one version of the facts. One in which you guys ignored your own rules and things fell through.
    It's fine if you guys don't care, like mes and I pointed out, the only thing you got for it was stomped on at the harrower and a bunch of your best spawners gone.
  4. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

5. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Not true
  6. napo

napo Well-Known Member

What was it I said that wasn't true?
    All three of those things happened.

You guys can probably dodge and lie about shit and get clear of this, since our reputation is so bad (mostly because of bold faced lies by guys like you) but that doesn't really change what happened. I guess the truth is that it's your guild and you can do whatever shady shit you want with it. Oh, and because no one is really surprised when pwn crashes and burns.
  7. The Musician

This will be PwNs guild song. Much appreciated Napo!

Animal Control likes this.
  8. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Nickelback. Cool.

com attacking us at the harrower

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Kane, BlackEye and Xegugg like this.
  9. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

While I can appreciate the succinct nature of your reply, would you care to indulge my curiosities as to what specifically is untrue? There seems to be a lot going on here that is contrary to what I was led to believe about this guild. Your replies have been sparse and lacking any real supportive information that would lead me to believe the situation is anything other than how it has been described by those involved.
    Cordelia Black and BlackEye like this.
  10. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

Fuck I'm late I didn't know there was a post about this.. but anyway how do you fuckers troll somebody for a week and get mad when he sais aight fuck yall? ac and I helped musician several times when he was getting ganked and griefed before the final straw, by sl, but you guys are the ones with 5 pages of horseshit? Lol must be intense being in a faction where your strongest spell is recall.. I understand now why there's 5 pages of them bitching..making up for their l33t skillz in game
    The Musician and Animal Control like this.
  11. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

I'm glad I was on vacation, but I support Musician, he has no hate in his heart and is fair. I don't know the facts. This is what I know about the 2 sides:

SL aka the ones bitching are always involved in bullshit drama on this shard. Maybe they screwed up or maybe they didn't but everyone knows they have a shady past. Seems like anything good on this shard they try to screw it up. Now if this is not what happened I apologize but Im siding with Musician.

Musician has helped so many people and is a fair individual, I've never seen him part of any drama.

Yes I'm keeping this thread alive since I've been gone for 2 weeks fishing.

[​IMG]
    none of these were caught afk 20lb + pounder hybrid bass
    Artex, The Musician and Theodin like this.
  12. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

I hate myself already for responding to this nonsense, but here goes.

So Kane attacked musician on one of his reds at lich lords. This was kind of a dick move since he had guilded chars in pwn, but WASN'T against the rules that musician himself laid down.

So instead of acting like an adult and maybe pming Kane to say "hey, I'd appreciate if you didn't attack fellow pwn guild members while they are on their pwn characters" and amending the guild rules to reflect such, he flies off the handle, comes back later on his pwn tamer and attacks and green kills Kane's tamer, bans anyone who has characters in SL from pwns irc channel, kicks Kane's (and xeg and libs?) chars from the guild then makes a dramatic forum post claiming SL were planning on attacking the harrowers all along (blatant lie) while completely leaving out the event that started this whole ball of shit rolling down the hill.

These are not what anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together would consider fair or just. These are more the actions a vengeful unstable individual with anger issues would take. I'm sure musician is a really nice and swell person, but in this instance he fucked up and simply won't own the fact he made an error in judgement on how to handle the situation.

But keep on keeping on that SL hate train.
    Kane and Xegugg like this.
  13. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

oh thanks hammer,

i had almost forgotten how much of a liar The Musician was and how much of a puppet Pill was.

you look like an idiot coming here to support Musician's decision. then again, i wouldn't have expected less of you.
    Kane likes this.
  14. The Musician

15. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

Key kids. Ya'll need to go outside and play today.
  16. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Didn't bother with the other four pages just happened upon this one checking out the rebirth of PwN. Been away for awhile... was hoping some of you might have matured by now. I still have hope, I'll check back in a few months. Musician is one of the most decent honest guys I've ever played UO with and that was established well before UOR. He does make decisions quick and decisively he's not one to mull it over. Spare the hate hug it out. UOR needs guys like Music trashing him is a bad move.
  17. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I've always thought musician was a pretty kind and good natured guy too. And I'm not going to say he's not still a kinda and well mannered guy.

However in this situation he has and is acting dishonestly. There's a reason he's giving one word answers and trying not to talk about what happened.

But anyways it's a video game guys, let's move on. I don't like to do champ spawns anymore anyways. I do like to fight sometimes so perhaps everyone wins. You guys get to point fingers at TT/SL and say we're the bad guys and we get to kill people. It's practically the natural state of the shard. I mean Artex and Banana Kush both joined this thread today just to say that they don't know what happened and don't care, they hate SL and support anyone against us. But it's a game on the internet so I don't think anyone cares if you are ignorant. You probably have to be an adult for 90% of the day so I think it's fine if you want to be a close-minded mouth breather in your free time.

Let's move on. TT/SL are no longer a part of this year's pwn revival. Thanks for having us while it lasted.

[​IMG]
    Liberation likes this.
  18. Artex

Artex Well-Known Member

Nice hook Mes... you've still got it I see. Didn't say anything against TT only standing up for Musician. You guys are all right don't miss the drama but I do miss the group fights.
    Mes likes this.
  19. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

I only stated that any drama in this game it has TT/SL written all over it, its a fact!

Let me know the last time you heard Musician in some petty drama, all I've ever seen and heard from Musician is kindness/helpfulness and outright fairness. I cant say the same for you guys. I talked with Xeg for about an hour today, I don't hate SL/TT in fact I believe if the risk of dying wasn't here UO would be boring. I only wanted to state that if its drama your group of individuals are always smeared in the middle of it. I thought it would only stick to faction drama/pvp, but it seems your stink has rolled over to the PVM field.

Anyhow I'm sure it wont be a shocker to see you guys trying to grief some champ spawns, I thought I read he invited you guys back?
  20. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Does it matter? You had your mind made up before you got here.

They invited us to be a part of the guild, they broke the rules and attacked us anyways (and got creamed doing it.) And now here we are. PwN is still operating but much more slowly. SL is no longer a part of this group and as far as I'm concerned is free to attack them.