The harrowers this week May 23rd has beeen postponed

Discussion in 'Power of the Night [PwN]' started by The Musician, May 22, 2015.

1. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Aren't you the lililili guy in all the 1st anni green stuff? Seems like i saw you one week ago. And you were posting in this thread a page ago right? But anyways, best of luck with your family.
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

Really of the ten people I mentioned I was thinking Blaise is least active. I only mentioned him because he was in TB base for a defense just three days ago. You are here saying only 3 TB are active daily but crooks and pax are on every night for sure. I see gideon, timbo, and the hammer talking every day or see them in game. Xeg almost every day says you're talking to her about decorating your house, and i certainly see you in CTF.

I play maybe maybe 2-3 evenings a week, so your'e all more active than me as far as I'm concerned. And I see plenty of action. Whether or not you guys are hitting the field is a different issue.

And I'm not complaining really. I don't care. In fact I think some of our personalities have been interacting more than was desirable for a while there. Some of us still are. I'd rather fight someone new than chase ebola into more houses or watch amfekk 'sperg out in irc again.

And since everyone in SL is a tamer now (lol? we've played a lot more Dayz with vella than anything else truly) - I wonder if you guys would actually have fun if you tried having TB and CoM fight. But you'll have to get your hands out of each other's back pocket first.
  4. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member

PwN will be picking back up - the only reason PwN dies is if I either get banned or something else happens.

@Mes: I don't know if you recall the faction fights about a month or so back but we all had 6-8 per factions. And these were random fights.

Also I enjoy fighting SL - anything to win but I will see you guys on the field.

@Telamon and @Lightshade - Sorry for posting the 600 pound naked woman - I took it to far trolling with the trollers.
    Basoosh likes this.
  5. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I heard your gf was pretty pissed about you posting that pic of her too
  6. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member

She was Kane!
  7. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Uh ya, me posting in this thread proves I'm active in factions/pking/pvp.
    Uh oh there I go again rofl.

@Mes group pvp requires a level of engagement I am not able to give. It requires long stints at the computer, headphones, mic, etc. Sorry :(
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  8. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

amfekk just sperging in irc!
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  9. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I said you were active on a daily basis. And you are. You're in game right now. I bet you're in game every day. You're not factioning, that's true. I never said you were. I only see TB at like 4am when pax is on. You're all here, you just aren't fighting. My point is maybe you'd enjoy fighting CoM.

And I'm sorry to say that I don't really buy the notion that putting your headset on is such an immense amount of work that you can't muster it.

If I'm being candid I think TB as a whole knows they would lose against the other two factions in big fights and doesn't want to face that shame any more after six months of IRC/forum trash talk. Without Sandro and Roman holding your hands you really didn't have solid leadership, strategies, or mechanical skills. And since bart and amfekk want to keep their belly's exposed to com you really don't have anyone else to fight but Jake.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  10. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

I died to 6 CoM yesterday. We fight CoM.. I have a player in CoM and I believe so does Bart for the times when it was only us 2 and there is not many CoM on so we can attempt to fight the almighty Sleuth Lords. TB had 4 of us on last night. Me, bart, pax, and josh. We engaged you guys in Moonglow against 4 SL and you guys once more resorted to ++tamerpvp. Vella was on her stun mage for a very short time, but it took us knocking out 2 SL for her to log on her tamer. It's all good, it's war right? lol
  11. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Xegugg likes this.
  13. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Ha ok Mes. I think you are misunderstanding but I doubt that is ever going to change. GL.
  14. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  15. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I've never really been MIA. I play just as much now as I did 6 months ago. I still play wow 2-3 evenings a week. And it's still ok.
    amfeKk likes this.
  16. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

fixed it for you Mes
  17. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Yeah Cuz we've never killed you otherwise lol get over yourself amfekk, you're just not as good as you think you are.
    Xegugg and amfeKk like this.
  18. amfeKk

amfeKk Well-Known Member

19. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

No offense but how come I remember sl having tamers for weeks without people in com even considering it.. I havent even seen 1 com pet yet if someone added some.. good.. if you all use them from what I'm reading why not
    but this is the kind of shit I was saying let's leave to the side :/
  20. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Now I know you're trolling, deathboy had been all killing from the sidelines since day one
    Punt likes this.