The Man?

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Shadow, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Shadow

Shadow Member

Darkness... Darkness... Darkness, then suddenly his vision began to come into focus, blurry still but slowly in focus. He was being dragged by his legs through the woods, bloody and mangled a bear had his leg in its jaw. This creature had caught him off guard, mauled him and forced him to lose consciousness and now it seemed like he would die being a meal for this beast... He was helpless. Until the dragging stopped and the bear released the man's leg running off back into the woods. He laid there for what seemed like an eternity, he lost consciousness. Vision slowly returning he awoke in ruins next to a chest, but beyond it was a peculiar shape... "A human?" He thought to himself. It drew closer, closer, and closer revealing the dark figure of a foul woman, a witch. She drew up her hands releasing a powdery substance over the severely wounded man, "this will do" She said and took a cleaver to the man's leg. He screamed in agony letting out death moans. "Fear not, you man, your leg will grow again and for now this is how I own you and change you the only thing to identify your former self... Stuck in this box, now you will be mine, mine to command you, not man not beast. Become more and feast do my bidding under your new form" the witch mumbled. The man began to spasm violently, "what have you done to me?!".
    Zyler and Alice Asteroid like this.