The Merkening

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Evil Dead, Oct 18, 2018.

1. twarf

twarf Well-Known Member

Well played. Was expecting the tamers to all kill me. Caught me off guard with the two shot axers.
    I’m glad I could bring you guys so much joy. You sound very excited to be killing my tamer, I’m honored.
    Xavant_BR likes this.
  2. Zershii

Zershii Active Member

Sounded like your death provided a degree of sexual gratification for someone as well. :eek:
  3. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

I guarantee you the girlish squeal after the kill was, in fact, an orgasm. Not mine, unfortunately.
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

The firebomb trick was fixed as immediately as it was found. For some reason firebombs had a low damage explosion attached to their use. While we fixed these issues with other items of this type (Firecrackers, Explosion Potions, etc). This aspect of firebombs was not known. That was disabled while we review the items further. As long as you are not against an exterior edge of your house you should be safe. Any methods breaking this rule will be looked into and addressed.

One of the things UOR was founded on was a basic sense of security in understood locations in a house. 6 Years later we remain committed to that.

As no one reported this bug, there will be no bug report award for it. It was just fixed as soon as it was found. Ironically it was due to the fact that i opened a topic of discussion on these items in a development patch notes and players reverse engineered the question (it seems).
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    GetZ Payd likes this.