The Platinum System & Rewards

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Chris, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Thanks and I had almost posted on that thread, and though I wanted to bring up a facet of CUB, that thread is more specific to the reward discussion and I didn't want to derail with the suggestion and question if early implementation of CUB barrels was a possibility.

It's great that save times have been reduced by using alternate methods other than an incentivized item sink, but I think players have been restless because the whole system sounds really great for many a variety of reasons but no one knows how far along it is. A lot of us know you had gotten busy IRL so obviously certain tasks had to be put on the back burner in game. I think simply, people just like updates on those projects. But we cannot demand those from you and nor should we. In my opinion, I think the ability to dump items into cub barrels would be a great roll out start to eventually lead into the full system. But I cannot think from a developers perspective, so perhaps there is a reason why that would not be advisable.

I'll just leave this though, your dedication to the continuous improvement for a place we can all come home to and live out our nostalgia, play with friends, and make new ones is appreciated.
    Kiryana likes this.
  2. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Plat reward idea - add single or double lockable doors and walls to houses. Could create an "airlock" for security, or could add doors to house designs that have openings that would benefit from doors.

ETA: also 1000 plat for a "stealth ethy" that can be mounted while hidden.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    AOٌ likes this.
  3. iLookAfterDogs

iLookAfterDogs New Member
    UO:R Donor

Awesome system! Thank you.
    Kiryana likes this.
  4. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

bank expansions: +25 items for 50 plat
    just like houses...

just a thought
    Reginald, Snorko, Leopold and 2 others like this.
  5. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

I hope this is still in effect cause I got a crazy amount of platinum from back in the day....
  6. GaryHK

GaryHK Member

7. ofpain

ofpain New Member

Does the platinum system still work? I've created a 2nd and 3rd account and they have been house sitting over 4 months and have not obtained any coins.
  8. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

In game type [wallet and see how many you have accumulated. There is a button to deposit to bank
  9. Bill

Bill Active Member

Also account has to be 3 months (I believe) old before it accumulates.
    AOٌ likes this.
  10. ofpain

ofpain New Member

My 2nd account game age is 157 days and game play is 90 days, maybe it will gain plat coins now. so far this account has yet to accumulate any plat coins. Thanks for the info and help.