The Rights of UO Renaissance players

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Valient, Dec 30, 2019.

1. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Alchemist, Xavant_BR and jackwinters like this.
  2. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

HA! Was half asleep when i slid through the afterbirth of this post im rolling out of my chair right now LuL'ing at not only the topic/post but what i was ranting about..
    Wowzers, dont mix cannabis and Valium kids it will throw ya for a loop!

You are kidding right? Please tell me this dude is just joking. If this is sarcasm you kicked my ass son!
    This sounds like one of them people dressed up like a vajajay threatening to jump into the abyss because science and medicine wont authenticate that they identify and a Siberian Albino Nitranspanoramic Muskogion Guanopuff...
    never in the history of UO felucca have i sen anything like this over luring a monster.
    Meth and acid are bad drugs my friend. So is whatever libtype thing you just said there..

Bravo! if this is sarcasm. If not? wow just ooof!
    k moving on have a great day!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Luring monsters into town is less harmful to the server than going into Ocllo, sending gates into the middle of the orc fort, and murder noobs while wearing orc masks like ThanatoS does.
    Dash and NCCML like this.
  4. Alvien

Alvien Well-Known Member

I for one have enjoyed my time here on the server and the great community associated with it.

Thanks to everyone involved in keeping this place awesome.

All hail our UO Renaissance overlords :)
    Avery and Kiryana like this.
  5. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

As someone who’s been forum banned numerous times for talking shit to other adults who complain....

I gotta side with the guys banning me on this one. They don’t like what I write, they can fuck me off, no problems. I don’t complain, I just accept my fate and either create another account or just do my time and ask them to unban me when they think I’ve grown up.
    it never works but they at least they give me a chance.
    your idea that you are entitled to something other than pure tyranny is hilarious. Someone pin this thread like the stuck the pigs head on a stake in lord of the flies.
    Pharoah, Hawkeye, Witchcraft and 2 others like this.
  6. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Valient. You give way too many fucks my dude.

All my favourite people already done said everythang that needed to be said.

You got a bee in your bonnet, I hear that, we’ve all been stung in one way or another by a decision that’s been made by a “higher up” here. Some more than others and sometimes (more often than not) it’s been a shit sting IMO.

Ain’t my server though so....I’ll take a sting if the owner thinks it’s valid.

Bruh, deal with your boo boo and move on.
    This is a weird hill to want to die on.
    Leopold, Hawkeye, Witchcraft and 4 others like this.
  7. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member

I agree with the others in that we have no rights here. While I'm sure Telamon greatly appreciates players who donate and/or do things to promote the shard, even that shouldn't make anyone feel like they are owed anything.

I will admit that players are free to "vote with their feet", but it seems that a majority has repeatedly voted in support of UOR. People can have their silly little protest quits but deep down inside they know that there is no other place they can go to get a similar feeling to what they had back around 1999.

I've had private conversations with a few people who didn't agree with one thing or another that the shard admin did, or who felt discouraged that some of their favorite people had stopped playing, or were upset about something else. My advice to them was just to try to forget about whatever it was that upset them and get into one of the numerous activities that the shard has to offer. I really doubt there are very many people who can say that they have done everything, and even if you feel that way there are frequently unique player-run events happening that include PvM, RP and PvP.

TL;DR: Forget about it and go kill some lich lords.
  8. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Well-Known Member

One does not simply kill a lich lord. One lures it into town so it can kill others.
    Fenrir, Pharoah, One and 3 others like this.
  9. Leopold

Leopold Well-Known Member

One more thing: from what I've seen Telamon is not at all quick to ban anyone (a good thing IMO), and even some pretty rotten people who were banned are eventually forgiven and allowed to return. If anything maybe he is too nice!
    Dash and Hawkeye like this.
  10. One

One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Earsnot likes this.
  11. Xavant_BR

Xavant_BR Well-Known Member

1- I SUPPORTED YOU WHEN YOU LURED THE MOBS TO THE TOWN!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! WHO CARES WITH THE PLAT SITING FARMERS!! CONGRATS!

2- THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY AND TELAMON IS A KIND OF SWEET FEUDAL LORD.

3- IF I COULD REQUEST SOMETINHG TO OUR MASTER I WOULD ONLY ASK: LET THE BALRONS AGRO THE THERATANS AGAIN!
    One and PaddyOBrien like this.
  12. Dash

Dash Active Member

When a griefer writes a 598 word essay about being butt-hurt.

Karma in Action.