The Weary Wisp Opens

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Mykos, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Mykos

Mykos Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Greetings fellow adventurers of Sosaria. The House of Oor'tael would like to extend the hand of friendship to the citizens of this great world. We have officially opened our tavern, The Weary Wisp, to all in need of rest and drink as they travel through Windmere Woods. Welcome all brave thrill seekers.

Saturday evening we had a grand opening ceremony. Thanks to all who came and visited with us. We had a grand time of conversation, music, dance and of course beverages. As we expected, the nefarious underbelly of the land made their appearance as well. It was great fun and adventure for an evening. We look forward to future excursions.
    Mykos_6-28_22.00.jpg
    Cassidy, Ragnarok, ReZon and 2 others like this.
  2. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

I wish I had been there to throw some magic arrow's in the face of the ne're do wellers and drink up some of Sosaria's finest spirits!

I'm so glad the House of Oor'Tael has found there way here.

I was able to show up in time for the after party and had a great time with the standing house master Mykos and his hearty house members!
  3. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hey hey community.
    So where exactly is this located?
    Thanks!

~Krake
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

Due north of the Vesper bridge
    In the forest valley of windmere.

Look for the house signs that have H*O upon them
    Lord Krake likes this.
  5. Cullinarn

Cullinarn Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Thank you to everyone who came to this event. It's something I've wanted to do ever since I first visited The Serpent's Cross Tavern on Atlantic, back in 1998 or so. I have placed an NPC barkeep in the tavern, so people may use it when I and my staff are away. I stop in periodically to tend bar personally. There will also be events on a fairly regular basis. I'm going to shoot for one or two most weeks.

The next event will be Wing Night. The date and time will be set soon. Looking forward to sharing a pint with all of you in the future! :D

-Cullinarn,
    Founder of The House of Oor'tael,
    Owner of The Weary Wisp
    Cassidy, Jupiter, Mes and 1 other person like this.