'Tis The Season! Christmas 2023 Secret Santa Gift Exchange Lives On!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Serotonin, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

I really love both of my gifts from my secret Santa's, I love the items and blessed runebook so much; but even more than that the nice note and the presentation in this bag is incredible! I've gotten and sold things over years of playing but it's stuff like this that stays in bank boxes and means a ton to me. I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness! Thank you kindly.

And can we recognize that not only did Seratonin facilitate the whole exchange, but acted out the role on drop off/pick up?? Rockstar!

Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you find quality time with those you love. Cheers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    AOٌ, Miami, Ophira and 1 other person like this.
  2. Quartz

Quartz Active Member

Beyond grateful to my Secret Santas! Y'all nailed it! Thank you so much!
    T1 was some cold hard cash, which is forever welcome!
    T2 landed me one of my dream items, hue 1165 crystal boots! I've been building my hue 1165 deco for my holiday room for over a year and now I get to start on the matching outfit, they even provided some cloth to help!

Also, thank you SeroClaus for keeping the festivities going!

upload_2023-12-25_1-2-10.png
    AOٌ and Serotonin like this.
  3. Lucent

Lucent Member

Thank you Secret Santa for the nice gifts!!!

Gold, Platin, T maps, Slayer instruments and Christmas Scrolls are always needed :)

Screenshot 2023-12-25 231043.png

Thank you Serotonin for all your work!

Attached Files:

AOٌ and Miami like this.
  4. Miami

Miami Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Big thanks to my t1 t2 t3 Secret Santa’s and Sero! Really appreciate what was curated to @Dragonseducer and I this year! Hail UOR! YOLO

Attached Files:

StarTrakZack likes this.
  5. Serotonin

Serotonin Active Member

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and is ready for an amazing New Year!

With Christmas season drawing to a close, I wanted to thank everyone for their participation in Secret Santa this year - I can say it was one of the most fun, rewarding UO experiences I've had to date.

I saw lots of amazing gifts, and some really heartfelt messages. Real friendships forged by this game. I also saw people who might be "enemies" or who butt heads, giving their all to provide thoughtful, personalized gifts for their recipients. No Scrooges this year at all. It was very inspiring.

We distributed over 75 gifts this year! We have 5 stacks of gifts left to distribute to 5 folks; all have been contacted and are going to sync up with me when they are avail. Thank you all for trusting me to be your Santa this year. It was a true pleasure.

Until next year! HO HO hic HO!
    Back to being a scoundrel
  6. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

managed to log in from my off grid property, 125ping solid mobile hotspot is a happy place haha!

thanks to @Serotonin for hosting this event and for all participants to make this holiday a great event!

upload_2023-12-27_13-57-27.png

T1: lv1-6 tmaps, brown and polar bear rugs, brazier deeds, tapestry addons and a fruit cake :D

T2: lvl 1-6 tmaps, lv7 dragon den map, dasher statuette, 2 holiday chairs, xmas lights, xmas tree.

will be fun giving these to KV minus the statuette that i can add to my collection :D
    Merlin Manson and fooka03 like this.
  7. Mac Daddy Slim

Mac Daddy Slim Active Member

I wish I knew if my secret Santa knew how perfect this robe was. Thank you. It's my new favorite.
    upload_2023-12-30_2-59-10.png
    Along side a couple fresh new outfits, and 2 new additions to my growing and super masculine...
    upload_2023-12-30_2-59-16.png

wreath collection.
    upload_2023-12-30_2-59-19.png
    Thanks, all! Thanks @Serotonin the Sorter!
    Merlin Manson, Zero and Miami like this.
  8. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Man i wish i would have noticed that people were posting there packages!

My first 2 Tiers were wonderful, Sadly i organized some of one Bag. It was ALL GREEN, which is my favorite color, a Green Amib, a bunch of HC, a few Plat, a Gem mine map, some 11th anni jewelry and clothes! And a beatifully done Christmass tree done in clover, HC and plat. whoever this was Thank you! the time put in it was obvious.

Sadly i dont have an artistic bone in my body, nothing like that in the packages given out.

This was my 2nd package, a few statures, including the round base from Kezas destard, one that i was missing, and an awesome Liche statue! and one of the new HC wreaths, i I loved it! especially the liche as i collect those statues specifically.

my tier 3 was alot more personal, and is probably the greatest gift ever. Im not going to share what it is, but it was from one of my oldest friends in game that happened to draw my name. True friendships are forged here. and it means the world to me.

Thanks Sero for putting this on. I hope all are happy with the gifts i shared this year. I really enjoyed thinking about them and trying to figure out what they would like.

~Zero

Attached Files: