Train Your Lockpicking

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hollywood, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This is not a guide. This is simply a room for someone who wants to train lock-picking.

Do's:

1. Let me know ahead of time when you would like to utilize this room for your training. If someone is occupying it, you may have to find another way to train or wait.
    2. Purchase your own lock-picks and I can help you transport them into training room. (Lock-picks will not be provided unless some are left over from previous trainee. Ask ahead of time and I will let you know if there are any left)
    3. (Optional) Any donations that you make on the locked pile of gold on the balcony will be donated towards future player run events such as the free resist events we like to partake in once it reaches to a significant enough amount. But do not break your bank. Donations are not necessary.
    Don'ts:
    1. Harass/Rush other trainees who are currently occupying room.
    2. Ask to see the rest of the house
    3. Ask to borrow the boxes outside of the house. They remain locked down inside of the house.
    Other:
    1. When creating your character, it is recommended that you start off with 10 Dex and lock it right away.
    2. 3 different boxes are available. 50/50, 70/70, and GM.
    3. Located in the Compassion Desert.
    4. You will be friend-ed to the house while training. Room will be locked to prevent intruders from disrupting you.
    5. Message Duke-Cannon on irc to notify when you're done with the room.
    6. My Irc might be on through-out the day, but that doesn't mean I am there. #Renaissance chat room is the place to ask questions and get answers. The forums are also a great resource for all sorts of guides to use including lock-picking skill, templates you'll want and plenty of other information.
    7. I do have a full-time job and other things that occupy my time through-out the day. Please be patient if I don't get to you immediately.
    Hollywood_9-22_23.22.jpg
    Anarchy, Seba, Hadrian and 14 others like this.
  2. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member

Bump.. 1 Graduate so far
  3. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Awesome idea I'll be hitting ya up in the future
    Orion GM BD and Hollywood like this.
  4. ham

ham Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Orion GM BD, Hollywood and wylwrk like this.