Ultimate Gorilla Fighting!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by PaddyOBrien, Jan 13, 2015.

1. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

It's on NOW!!!! OCCLO MUSIC HALL! Gorillamayhem is runnin' wild!!!!
  2. PaddyOBrien

Thanks for coming out!
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

Maybe a little later so that those of us that work Monday-Friday jobs until 5 pacific, mst, cst can all join in on the fun. I specifically trained a gorilla for this and would hate to miss out because of scheduling. Any and all consideration is appreciated.
  4. PaddyOBrien

Yeah we'll try to do one on a Saturday when most people are off. We're trying to collect the funds for a large tower to hold the events in relatively safe, as we opted at the last minute to do it in occlo again because of gank squads running through.
  5. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Next time start a new thread specifically for that one instance of the event. Then a new one next time. etc.
  6. The hound

The hound Active Member

And please if you do one on sat don't just say btw " it's on now".. give us like 24 hours + notice plz.
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy Member

I will farm the gold to place a large tower, I have 3 spots I know of. I will then allow you to decorate/ do what you want with it to use it in the events. Hit me up in IRC for location options. Foxtrot_Alpha in IRC.
  8. PaddyOBrien

Ok thanks man! Sounds good. I'll be on more Monday so I'll catch up with you in irc.

My organizational skills are lacking when it comes to events but I think once we get a large tower it should be fairly easy to pull off. Everything was good to go but shit kept coming up and then after my carpenter being killed by a roving gank squad I knew we weren't safe in that building. We opted for an impromptu event in Occlo rather than calling it off and rescheduling it for the 4th or 5th time or whatever I was on lol. Even that event was disorganized as one of my star gorillas, PooFlingerJr was sitting around scratching his ass near the Occlo stables when I thought he was behind me with the others heheh.

We'll try to give more of a notice next time, and with a large tower security won't be an issue. If all goes well and we've got the venue locked down and set up, we'll try to do one NEXT saturday (Not tomorrow but the following saturday) which should give most people the opportunity to witness the gorilla awesomeness.
    Vlar likes this.
  9. Pegbyter

Pegbyter Active Member

What? No Halftime show?