Unable to add spells into spellbook {Resolved}

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by frenulum, Aug 12, 2012.

1. frenulum

frenulum Active Member

I am unable to add the "mark" spell to a spellbook that does not yet contain that spell... but only when the stack of mark scrolls I am dragging and dropping is more than 1 scroll...

i AM able to add the spell if I drag and drop a single mark scroll... but i am NOT able to add the mark spell if I am dragging and dropping a stack of mark scrolls (if the stack is 2 mark scrolls or more)

**updated**

It seems, after going back and looking through other spellbooks that I thought I was filling, none of the spells, that came from stacks of scrolls that had 2+ scrolls per stack, actually went into any of the books.. only the scrolls that were singles went in...
  2. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Re: Unable to add spells into spellbook

This issue was resolved with the addition of Patch 12. This was actually a bug in the RunUO core and the local script for spellbook handling.

Scrolls should now be added, or bounced back regardless of how many you drag onto the spellbook.

On a humorous note, I logged into 5-6 other free servers to see if they had the same problem, ironically all but one had this same bug.