UO Renaissance: Pirating Perfected (ongoing thread)

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Elaine Marley, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Gzus

Gzus Well-Known Member

This battle was lost, but the war is far from over. Revenge will be sweet as I bask in the famed treasure that lies in the hull of @Tobias the Brigand ship.
  2. von Stuben

von Stuben Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

How goes the battle?

This looks like fun and I am in the process of making my ranger pirate as you read this.

upload_2019-8-11_8-50-25.png
    I may swap hiding for fishing......
  3. Tobias the Brigand

Tobias the Brigand Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Arr! The seas be quiet, as I have since been defeated by @Plentimon and his crew of dragon tamers. An epic battle it was, however me ship was burned to a crisp, and me booty looted dry. Alas, all I have left is a few blood stained coin and of course a bottle of ale!

Set sail pirate, avenge me! Perhaps someday I can sober up and scrape enough coin together to buy another ship. Until then I wander the dungeons and sleep on the steps of taverns, picking fights with unsuspecting travelers and telling me sea stories to those who will listen. ☠️

It be under me most educated opinions that I be recommending a good pirate maintains hiding skills while sailing upon the high seas. For a pirate, the element of surprise be everything! Arr!!!! Fair winds and following seas you scallywag!
  4. Krothu

Krothu Well-Known Member

Tobias, Da Urks ov da Bludchok Hai ken giv Uu dub floturz weem kapshurd ef Uu wan dem pluz sum klompur stuv. Juzt blah ta da urk. TRANSLATION: Tobias the orcs of the Bloodrock Clan can give you 2 ships we captured if you would like them plus some weapons. Just let us know.
    eherruh likes this.