UO:Renaissance - Thieving perfected (ongoing thread)

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by BlackEye, Dec 5, 2014.

1. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

He's a good guy. This is Felucca and he can behave however he wants. No judgement from my side. Above written is just a tale about how he got my attention and got some retribution.

He is also very professional about the heist and wanted to buy his weapons back etc, so really nothing personal against Fatty Mike.
  2. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

Hello friends and all those whom I love, but they do not like our profession!

My worries about my beloved tavern disappeared and I began to do ordinary things, namely, your bags, my friends! And believe me, this is not an easy job, it is a daily routine work, but with good treatment it is generously rewarded not only with nice buns, but also with incredible adventures ...

A tiny part of my work ...
    FunBags.jpg

But sometimes lucky to be in the right place and at the right time friends! What happened to me today ... Beautiful glitter, you all recognize these attracting glances of the coin, ahah, but today they are left in the shadows.
    Act1 15platSearchOneMil.jpg

Further, based on the conversations, I realized that it was a nice and kind charity, but I did not count on it, I continued to search and found axes, in general, weapons and all sorts of buns. nice picture ...

The small box of the program became the highlight of the program, which I simply could not take a picture of inside, because when I saw that there I already didn’t give a damn about a lot of things, because first of all, I am a thief !!! In a good way, friends ...
    Act2 1MillionPouchOn.jpg

I immediately quickly set up the last goal and pull the trigger, bam bam boom "I have a casket" until they understand what happened I sing the inviz and soon begin to walk covered in shadow, as far as possible from this place! My pressure is around 140, I'm scared and at the same time I understand that this is not a dream ...

Once in the right place, at the right time and everything went smoothly, this is a fan.
    Act3 JornalSteal.jpg

Gone, Gone, Gone ...

Act4 WinAndMyMil.jpg

Then the story is gaining a classic turn, naturally with intoxicating drinks, girls and an idle lifestyle ...

Prolog1Mil.jpg

Long life UO:R

Regards,
    Kiryana (a jeweler)
  3. BlackEye

Gratz on the check. You could have actually dropped the check in your main bag and it would have stayed there, even after a guard whack.

Any idea what the deeds in the bags with the plat trophies were?
    eherruh likes this.
  4. Kiryana

<<<The contracts in the bags were houses, villas and other houses, well, at least I didn’t find a fort there and grabbed the most valuable thing I found hehe...
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I've decided to side with the law from now on and here is my first criminal victim!

kaska2.png kaska1.png

And the law hit again!

PS. I knew it! Kiryana is a thief!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. BlackEye

All hail the law enforcement! And welcome back, Random!
  7. Kiryana

i didn't understand sorry... :)
    Andrakus and O'Malley like this.
  8. JimmyTheHand

JimmyTheHand Well-Known Member

9. The Crooked Warden

The Crooked Warden Well-Known Member

On this fine day, the Warden found himself wandering the forest surrounding Skara Brae. To his surprise, he spied a blue moongate amidst the trees with not a soul in sight. With not a moment to waste, he was off at a sprint where he concealed himself in the shadows just before jumping into the portal. These were familiar lands he thought as he caught a glimpse of the PS rune library but a few meters away. Inside were two lone dragons that seemed to be awaiting their master. Tracking made it clear that there was another inhabitant of the library that was hiding in a corner. Pockets didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes for the dragon master to return, promptly sending a moongate to a new location. Once inside, it became apparent that this was a band of treasure hunters hoping to lay claim to a fine prize. The dragons made quick work of the many poison elementals and soon secured the chest for their master. Pockets grew worried as they emptied the chest's contents with no sign of any platinum coins. As they got down to the last items, the coin's reflection gave it 's location away as it fell into the man's pack. With no time to second guess himself, Pockets quickly relieved the man of this coin and jumped through a moongate of his own to island of Serpents.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
  10. The Crooked Warden

The Crooked Warden Well-Known Member

Lord British had been concerned with a shortage of poached eggs in the taverns of Sosaria. With no other option, he commissioned The Warden to solve the issue. After scouring the lands high and low, he caught wind of a tangy scent just north of the Britain graveyard. Following his nose, he soon pinpointed the origin of the smell to a small stone tower. Quickly slipping the locks, he allowed himself into the residence where he discovered the stolen goods. With a little leg work, all of the eggs were removed from the residence and soon returned to the big man himself.

eggs1.jpg eggs2.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 6:45 AM
    Cha, Ron Jeremy, O'Malley and 9 others like this.