Veteran Factioner LFG

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Love, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Love

Love New Member

Going to get started on this shard.

Was last active on Hybrid maybe 4-5 years ago as Bowser-SMK/Stylin on You in SmK/Stylin/others w breakofdawn, Parliament, Notorious and so on. Before that was Aesuuma in Decadence w Sagev, Son of Wanker, Notorious, Pollux and others. Started playing at release on Atlantic in 1996 with the Pluggers w Plug, Quickbeam, and so on.

Just send me a PM. I probably will be up and running by this weekend and setting up razor. RIP Sallos.
  2. Broli

Broli Active Member

bowser who played poker on hybrid?
  3. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Miss that era of Hybrid I recall all those players names.
  4. Love

Love New Member

nah not that bowser, I was Bowser-SmK. that was one of our many memey faction guilds maybe 5 years back
  5. Love

Love New Member

yeah good times
  6. Evil Dead

Goodluck getting started Love if you seek help this community is the finest of any shard ive ever been a part of. Many players welcome newcomers with assistance.
  7. Love

Love New Member

yeah it seems good from the outside tbh. seems to be comparable to hybrid but with murderer statloss and no alchemy bonus. not a fan of either of those changes but they're minor.
  8. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

break played here with us about two years ago and then left..you should try and bring some of those guys here
  9. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

that guy was a dill weed. no one was able to stand to keep him in their voice chat for longer than 5 minutes..
  10. Evil Dead

lol i didnt know break used to play here i used to run with him and Raserei on Hybrid and yes you are right about him in voice chat.

This...

11. Pill

Pill Well-Known Member

But ya.... the pvp scene is hemorrhaging right now. I think a lot of people are just burnt at the moment.
  12. Mandevu

If there was a migration of pvpers here, it would explode (in a good way). Problem is, too many pvpers come here alone, don't get the nonstop action they want, and leave. The mechanics in place are plenty solid to house some great action, it just needs a boost of pvp experienced players.

The other problem is, from what I've seen, a lot of the pvpers that come here from servers like hybrid, uof, etc., are accustomed to using programs like steam/EUO/sallos etc., which is not allowed here, and so they leave. Which is strange because I honestly don't understand how you can't be perfectly competent and skilled using just razor.

If players would come and actually stay, enjoy the game, invite their old crews over, and have some patience, this place could boom with action.

Just my opinion..
  13. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member

Yeah my pvp crew doesn't really play anymore and trying to do it solo is way less fun than those 10v15 fights I got accustomed to :(
  14. blasfede

blasfede Active Member

The problem here is just the lag for me as for many people who leaved
  15. Valrick

That's still a problem for sure :/
  16. Mandevu

Telamon announced today he got a new server that will go into effect Friday or Saturday. The lag should be gone after that.
    Valrick likes this.
  17. blasfede

blasfede Active Member

I could love you @Chris if it is true, i neither get how to donate copper coin
  18. Mandevu

It is true. This weekend it should be fixed.
  19. Valrick

@Mandevu I hope it works out like the old times. If so pm me if you can I'm getting psyched
  20. Don Hoolio

Don Hoolio New Member

Yo, nice to see some familiar faces. I don't see much factioning going on here. Maybe, I'm missing it?

I was Willy The Squid on Hybrid (5x dueler and factioner). Played with all those guys at some point or another. I was also known as Bomper in the earlier days of Hybrd.

Playing with mistro, slip, raserei, parliament, sig, robo, sharp as marbles, link, confusion, dany mortal, eric, stides, honestly just about everyone at one point or another. Hybrid was a pretty tight knit pvp community.

Still talk to a lot of those dudes occasionally too. Raserei is actually a good friend of mine (hes all about Albion now). Gonna be tough to get them to come here. They see this as a trammy shard for whatever reason. I don't care though, I'm playing like a trammy now. I might 5x again though. I see Pax name on the leader board so I'm assuming hes still playing here. I don't have much interest in PvPing here.

Were you the Son of Wanker in Immortal toward the end of the Hybrid? I feel like there was a lot of Son of Wankers. I even remember seeing them on Test Center during the OSI era lol. I definitely remember Pax being on test during that era.

I'd be down to do some 2 or 3s in the pits if thats something that happens often here.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017