"Vikings" Sea of Lords-Coming Soon Marco Polo...!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Magnhild, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

"Viking" Sea of Lords-Marco Polo Event...!

Event Rules and Regulations.

1.Each Team must have a team of 5 members.
    2.There will be 5 Teams(
    Blue),(Purple),(Yellow),(Green),(Gray)
    Each Team must use one ship for its Bounty. (Gold).
    Each Team must assign one Captain. Which will be the Key Holder.
    5. If the (
    Key Holder) is Slay'n and that team loses there ship.That team will be Disqualified.And the other team will gain a ship. So protect the (Key Holder) with your lives.
    If You Are Caught Hiding Your (Bounty Ship) Your Team Will Be (Disqualified No Questions Asked).
    7.You may keep your ship behind your fleet. But only in the range required for the event map.
    8.Each map selected.By the players.For the players. With a Vote.

Votes
    When Voting You send me a trend with name of City Vs City and we will put it into play when the tally as been made.

Maps Include

Britan VS Vesper
    Cove VS Bucs Den
    Trinsic VS Occlo
    Serpants hold VS Jhealom

If Anyone Has Any They Would Like To See Do Battle Please Let Us Know..

Green Team Blue Team
    Magnhild_2-25_13.34.jpg Magnhild_2-25_13.33.jpg
    Yellow Team Purple Team

Magnhild_2-25_13.30.jpg Magnhild_2-25_13.35.jpg

Gray Team
    Magnhild_2-25_14.18.jpg

The Event will begin on Sundays 6 P.M. Central US/Canada Time zone. Hosted by Magnhild.

Register Now Right here with me Enter you names For IRC and In Game.

Exp) Magnhild--In Game.
    Magnhild--IRC

Winning Prize will be 250k If all 5 Teams are full. Also magic items and Gems.

If Not Then The Prize Money Will Determine How Many Teams Show For The Event.

Please Note If Anything Of Value Is Lost In The Event We As The "Viking" Sea of Lords. Is Not Responsible Or Will Not Be Held Accountable.

10K Each For Sign Up

We will Meet Every Sunday At 6p.m. Central/Canada Time At West Brit Bank and will Gate Everyone to The Voted Map for that weekend. GM's Please Help Keep This Oraganized.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    MikeK likes this.
  2. Lord Krake

Lord Krake Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Much better. A little *too* colorful, but better.

So, as for Sundays, they are getting pretty full. CTF and a player dungeon crawl that night. I would suggest thinking about doing it a different night ( I would never be able to participate on Sunday nights, personally).

Also, what is the goal for the ships? You have laid out how things will happen, kinda, but not explained *why*. Are fleets just trying to get from point A to point B without being boarded and slaughtered? Are they trying last a certain amount of time?

Also, and this is just a thought, *most* events here dont have entrance fees and players just donate to the prize pool. 555 will match any player donations 1:1 and thats how some events get to have million gold prizes. Just think about offering the players an opportunity to donate, and not forcing a registration fee.

6 and 7 need more explanation. What is considered hiding? What is the max range a bounty ship can be away from the main fleet? Are there a max number of ships that a fleet can have?

Keep setting up details for us and consider some changes!
    Magnhild and MikeK like this.
  3. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

6 and 7 need more explanation. What is considered hiding? What is the max range a bounty ship can be away from the main fleet? Are there a max number of ships that a fleet can have?

Taken the ship out of the area which the battle takes place. The range will be posted with the maps when voted for. Considering you can only drive one ship to a person then i would say the max ships you can have is 5 *smiles*
  4. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

And i will consider changing the day to a week day b.c Sundays are not good for my men either so ill update this in a later time its not gonna start this sunday either prob be within a mouth just wanted to make sure i get every right before i send a final draft.
  5. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

Taken the ship out of the area which the battle takes place. The range will be posted with the maps when voted for. Considering you can only drive one ship to a person then i would say the max ships you can have is 5 *smiles*

And i will consider changing the day to a week day b.c Sundays are not good for my men either so ill update this in a later time its not gonna start this sunday either prob be within a month just wanted to make sure i get every right before i send a final draft.
    Lord Krake likes this.