Village of Paws - Roster of Adventurers

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Jupiter, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ChrisL

ChrisL Member
    UO:R Donor

I, Chrisl, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: mort
    Character Names (Optional): Lews Therin
    Lord Krake likes this.
  2. tyler amato

tyler amato New Member

I, Skanderbeg, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Spider47
    Character Names (Optional): Skanderbeg
    Lord Krake likes this.
  3. Magnhild

Magnhild Member

I, Magnhild Lord and Kronungr of the Vikings, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  4. Tuco

Tuco Well-Known Member

Ok, I stopped using that forum acct and that irc name. You can find me as Tuco on irc.

When invited to a Paws event I also swear that if I can show up it will be on a helpful, adventurous, PVM guy. I will not rob the other adventurers until at least several hours after the event.

Still dressin' snappy, though. That never changes.
    Lord Krake likes this.
  5. Keza

Keza Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

I, Keza, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Keza
    Character Names (Optional):
    Lord Krake likes this.
  6. Laretheo

Laretheo Active Member

I, Laretheo, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    IRC Name:
    Laretheo
    Lord Krake likes this.
  7. Stretch

Stretch New Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I, Stretch do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Stretch
    Character Names (Optional): Dr. DoLittle, Mrs Paul, Maleficent, Ramses, Hodor, Stretch, Osama Obama, all [H*O]
    Lord Krake likes this.
  8. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

9. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I, Alice Asteroid, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Alice
    Enna
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  10. newme

newme Well-Known Member

I,Westra, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC= Westra

In-Game= (most likey to be for POV adventers) Marjo or Kadyn

Forum= Newme
  11. Nymeros

Nymeros Well-Known Member

I,Nymeros, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC= Nymeros
    Forum= Nymeros
  12. AzathothTheMan

AzathothTheMan New Member

I, AzathothTheMan, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC and Fourm AzathothTheMan

In-Game Mephesto
  13. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

all names updated to roster as of today :)
    Alice Asteroid likes this.
  14. Maltman

Maltman Active Member

I, Maltman, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Maltman

Hail and well met fellow travelers. Shall we bear arms together and strip the flesh off the bones of ten hordes of trolls?
    Jupiter likes this.
  15. FrankieAxehands

FrankieAxehands New Member

I, Frankie, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Frankie
    Character names: Frankie Axehands, Rincewind
  16. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

added Frankie. Thanks!
  17. Ducky

Ducky Well-Known Member

I am not sure why I am not on here yet..

I, Ducky, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

Forum: Ducky
    IRC: Ducky
    Character names:
    Ducky
    Ducky
    Ducky
    ... One name to rule them all muhaha
  18. Fuinacius

Fuinacius New Member

I, Fuinacius, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Fuinacius
    Character Names (Optional): Fuinacius - Fuinacious - Vacalera
    Jupiter likes this.
  19. 1-1=0

1-1=0 Active Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, One Minus One, a Corporation formed under the laws of the city of Yew, not in my personal capacity but solely in my capacity as Trustee for the Estate of the Beneficiaries listed in Appendix 367 in File Number 55 at the file cabinet behind a locked door in the basement of Yew Library, such Estate acting as Managing Director for said Corporation, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs. However such Waiver of Liability being limited by any limitations on my/our ability to make such Waiver of Liability placed on me/us by any law, statute, code, regulation, By-Law, Organization Document, Document, or Writing, whether on a napkin, bar stool, bar table, paper, book, rune stone, or otherwise.

IRC Name: OneMinusOne
    Character Names (Optional): One Minus One

/s/ One Minus One
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nymeros and Jupiter like this.
  20. Sir Billy

Sir Billy Active Member

I, SirBilly , do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    IRC Name: SirBilly