Village of Paws - Roster of Adventurers

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Jupiter, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Cero

Cero Well-Known Member

I, Cero, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Cero
    Character Names: Cero

How have I overlook this before!!
    eherruh likes this.
  2. Mike charter

Mike charter New Member

I, Toladar, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    eherruh likes this.
  3. WhatThaDeuce

WhatThaDeuce New Member

I, WatThaDeuce, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Silvanoshei
    Character Names (Optional):

Silvanoshei
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    eherruh likes this.
  4. Mike charter

Mike charter New Member

Hey want to send a Thank You for making such a great fun time! Look forward for such creativity!
    eherruh and Jupiter like this.
  5. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

this is definitely a group effort could not have happened without the combined participation of planners and players willing to lay down their lives for The Virtues of Sosaria.

cheers!
    Mike charter likes this.
  6. WhatThaDeuce

WhatThaDeuce New Member

Regret that i couldnt make it, gonna have to pump the kids with some whiskey or something next time.
    Mike charter and Jupiter like this.
  7. Antos

Antos Well-Known Member

I, Antos , do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Antos
    Jupiter, Mes and eherruh like this.
  8. Prison Bound

Prison Bound Active Member

I, Prison Bound, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: PrisonBound (or alt nicks)
    Jupiter and eherruh like this.
  9. Aragorn - OCT

Aragorn - OCT Well-Known Member

I, AragornOCT, have read and agreed. I hope to have epic adventures and lose every item on my person. I'm not on frequently, but I'm always up for dropping what I'm doing to quest with others.
  10. Vandalin

Vandalin Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I, Vandalin, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs!!!!!!!111
  11. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

I need to be added to this list.

I, snapdragon/Matron (aka Avery), do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs!
  12. Lars Hanson

Lars Hanson New Member

I, Lars Hanson, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Lars Hanson
    eherruh and Jupiter like this.
  13. Lyta

Lyta Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I, Lyta, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    eherruh likes this.
  14. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

better late than never :p
  15. Jupiter

Roster updated! watch for PM's from me. When you do, and if you are available, join the #Paws IRC chat.
  16. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I, Pekka, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.

IRC Name: Pekka
    Character Names (Optional):
    Vanaondo
    Pekkus Fisher
    Jupiter likes this.
  17. Jupiter

*you notice a tattered message on the tavern hall, the noise of the crowd seems to dull in your ears as it seems to call out to you*

Notice to all Signators of the VoP Adventure Roster, I have been entrusted with a mission of the utmost import. It is a task I dare not take up alone. I call upon your aid at the Village of Paws this Saturday evening. The time for arrival is set in the stars at 7 PM MST (9 PM EST / 1 AM GMT) in the realm of the Avatar.

I dare not divulge more about the task at hand until your arrival. Make haste to arrive in your standard gear. This will be a task best taken on foot, and it will require a modicum of discretion, so we will not be able to depend upon our dragon guards.

In common speech, no dragons, basic gear is fine.

If you are able to make it, please arrive promptly as possible at Paws Tower.

- Jupiter of Paws
    Random, Antos, Wittol and 2 others like this.
  18. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

It is very late for someone like me in the CET timezone, starting 2am, so I will not be able to take part. If it was at midnight GMT, then I would have taken part 1 hour at least or even 1:30. :)
  19. Jupiter

This adventure begins tonight!

Despite the rising onslaught of the orcs' blood moon massacres, we shall not be deterred!

If you are able and alive after
    defending Wispfelt
    , please recover to the Paws tower to become part of the company that shall be formed!

this begins at 9 pm est.
    Muguk and Random like this.
  20. John_Doe

John_Doe Active Member

I, John_Doe, do hereby acknowledge that I have read the VoP Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability form and would like to be contacted via IRC if and when a spontaneous Paws adventure occurs.
    eherruh likes this.