What kind of character do you main?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hollywood, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I have three characters that I really enjoy playing.

My main is a tamer with lore, vet, magery, med, eval and hiding.

Chances are great that if I'm playing I'll be on this toon. I've gone through quite a few different skills on this one character. Used to be a tamer/bard with provo, then switched to disco, back to provo, dropped the bard skills for resist/eval, and now I've landed on my current skillset. This character is more of a mage/mare combo than anything, great for hunting smaller game at a rapid pace. Very mobile and tons of fun. Easy for me to get away from PK's, or to face off against a lone wolf.

I have a provo archer that's quite a lot of fun to play around with. This character is great for sitting back and having a relaxing hunt, watching my enemies kill each other while I shoot them full of arrows and sip whiskey. What's not to like?

Last but not least, I have a dungeon rogue with hiding, stealth, magery, med, detect hidden, lockpicking and disarm traps. I love having the ability to pick, disarm and loot a chest without anyone being the wiser, even if it means tying up 100 skill points instead of using a single spell. Anytime I'm cruising around dungeons looking for treasure chests to pop and I see another player about to die, it's awesome to be able to throw them a clutch heal or two and scare the shit out of them at the same time. Always makes me smile, and I've made a few friends that way.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Jupiter likes this.
  2. Mino

Mino Active Member

Barebone warrior/ranger (Main)

Lumberjack, Swords, Archery,Tactics, Anatomy, Heal, Resist

Merchant Crafter & Shipbuilder

Tailor, Carpenter, Tinker, Miner, Bowyer, Item ID, Arms Lore

Chemical Squad & Sapper

Alchemy, Posioning...
  3. Hadrian

Hadrian Well-Known Member