Where'd the PKs go?

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by Rage_Ryder, Apr 19, 2018.

1. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

Maybe they are just preventing you from building a tamer who will, and I quote "kill (or attempt to kill) anyone that isn't a green name at an idoc". Sounds like they are doing the server a favor!
    scuba, Nose Goblin, Hoominaga and 2 others like this.
  2. Nose Goblin

Nose Goblin Active Member

@Earsnot Jhelom pens fuckery has been going on long before you decided to cry about it in this thread. But, why miss an opportunity to make a scene on the forums?

You've been on this server how long? You've accumulated how much wealth? You've got how many established characters? You're how active?

Surely your crying in this thread has another motive behind it because I'm certain you aren't being discouraged to play. Quit the bullshit, you aren't fooling anyone, pal.

If, by chance, your crying is real, maybe you should reconsider playing a fel server.

Otherwise, I recommend you stop the pity party/ulterior motive bullshit because, like I pointed out above.. You aren't fooling anyone, pal.
  3. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Dear all,

I was lucky when training my taming, there were a few griefers but nothing like the screenshots in this thread!

what Frodo fails to comment on, the other guys trying to train taming, these guys might not be as established as some others and this sort of shit puts you off trying to compete. but you might expect that from a guy currently one of the most hated on UO:R.

Love and Hugs.

Nusir.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Vincent Blackshadow likes this.
  4. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

Looks like we call it crying when legit questions are asked
  5. Nose Goblin

Again, Jhelom pens fuckery has been going on long before iderp decided to become the white knights of the server.

Before you decided to white knight for the "other guys trying to tame", you should have let them chime in. Your insinuation of their feelings is a direct reflection of how sad your SOF smear campaign has become.
  6. FrankieJR

FrankieJR New Member

Stop crying that you can't afk macro the most powerful PvM build in the game. No one feels sorry for you.
    Orange, snap dragon and UrinalCake like this.
  7. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

BEHOLD! THE APOCALYPSE!

upload_2018-7-27_9-55-30.png
    Vandalin, Hadrian, Dr Satan and 3 others like this.
  8. Nose Goblin

AFK taming on an orange while being involved in the large SOF smear campaign, and expect to remain in perfect health when encountering SOF? Sadly he thinks this is grounds to cry on the forums, but has been absent the last 5 years this has been happening day in/day out? Oh, the irony...
  9. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Hey buddies at Jhelom Farm (aka bull pens),

We heard you had a bad time. Sorry about that! Chin up and chive on!

Here's some inspiration to cheer you up!

upload_2018-7-27_10-0-15.png

Love,
    SOF
  10. Nose Goblin

deleted
    wylwrk likes this.
  11. StarScream

StarScream Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be at pens for more than an hour IMO , hire a tamer or ask a friend for help. ( not going into details on what you have to do ) If your;re a new player and this is happening to you , just explain your situation because nobody merks unaffiliated new players. Everything else is EYE for an EYE good ole FELUCCA FUN. Snitches get Stitches Bitches be Bitches. How did some of you survive on osi . *Scratches Head*
    Orange, snap dragon and Nose Goblin like this.
  12. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

#SaveTheBulls
    UrinalCake, wylwrk and Nose Goblin like this.
  13. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

That's the right attitude. Get a friend to help, and help your friends. Save some money and hire a tamer pal if you must, or organize with another tamer so you can be mutually beneficial to eachother.
    Rextacy likes this.
  14. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

How far can we take discouraging gameplay? If you contest an idoc wouldn't you technically be discouraging me from looting the idoc?

Why wouldn't we discourage our enemy from raising another tamer that is going to all kill, target nearest loop with a mare pack?

The real reason we were at the pens was because another group was eq'ing our bull factory, throwing EVs at our doorstep and trying to kill us at the pens. We dealt with the griefing in game by killing everyone (you included) instead of whining here.
  15. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

The more some of you guys post, the more it seems that most of you are confused..... This is a fel shard.... WTF do you expect.... you are lucky you can even macro half the skills ya do un bothered let alone get away with so much time unbothered by PKs/ ect. ALL while macroing taming afk..... This does NOT even belong in this chat. Make a new thread for this, cause this has nothing to even do with the topic first hand..
  16. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Hey pals!

I don't know about you all but I saw the whole affair as an opportunity to smear an enemy publicly as a power ploy.

Now that it's been made obvious let's help our new little buddy's find their smile and have a good time instead!

Love and smiles,
    SOF
  17. bigtuna

bigtuna Member

Maybe you should ask your IDOC crew for help. I typed this whole post using my flaccid member like a sharpie magnum. That’s the level of respect I give your trash argument. Good day Sir.
    Nose Goblin likes this.
  18. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

FORUM PVP UNITE!!!!
    Animal Control likes this.
  19. TheDankNugget

TheDankNugget Well-Known Member

YO YO YO, UR HOME DOG HAS MADE MAD CHEDDAR CHEESE SELLING THEM PHAT LOOTS HE PICKS UP OFF THE GROUND. AND NOW MY G CANT TRAIN HIS TAMING AFK AT THE JELLO BULL PENS! SOMEONE GET UR HOME DOG SOME PUDDING. #LIFEISHARD cosby sadface.jpg
  20. UrinalCake

UrinalCake Well-Known Member

BUT I POSTED IN THE WHERE DID THE PKS GO THREAD, WHY IS EVERYONE MAD AT ME WHEN I BITCH ABOUT GETTING PKD SO MUCH?!