Where's the party at?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Bankshot, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Bankshot

Bankshot Member

I'm wondering where the pvp/faction/stealing hotspots are. I haven't seen much/any action at moongates or near town. Although I have not rolled out to Buc's Den yet.

Just about have a pvp char finished and it's about time to join the fray.
  2. Paradigm

Paradigm Active Member

I would like to know this as well... I have been focusing on getting my crafting/house taken care of until the battle picks up a bit more.
  3. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Being that I am well known as the greatest PvPer UO has ever known, I'll try to share my wealth of knowledge.

/end sarcasm

Most popular PK hotspots are Ice Dungeon, Shame Blood Elementals and Elder Gazer spawns. Occasionally Titans and OLs down in Despise, and probably more often in Destard where Morend can pre-cast invis and run into groups of dragons.

Aside from that, we tend to find heat around Britain, Yew and Moonglow moongates. Buc's Den as always and in/around the Buc's Teleporter. A lot of action happens there as there's a strong contingent of PKs and Factioners that live on the Vesper South Beach. There had to be at least 10 of us fighting the other night when it was W^T/TB vs Everyone else...lol

It's out there but for the most part, when we're out looking for a fight, we roll those dungeon spots, check the gates etc. Also, Brit/Glow banks are hotspots for Faction action generally speaking.

GL and can't wait to see you in the field :) The more the merrier!
  4. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Welcome to UO Renaissance Bankshot