Who are you and what do you do here?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Blaise, Aug 25, 2012.

1. jukeboxhero

jukeboxhero New Member

shit man, just lemme buy a side of it. also what government controls it?

actually nm. just thinking that im way to paranoid to live on an island. i would need automatic weapons and surveillance out the ass if i lived on an island.
  2. JohnnyHobo

JohnnyHobo New Member

Yo! Joseph here i'm from california i played osi in 98-01 on baja as starfire i was a youngster dont remember much of it but i do remember factions and collecting silver. i recongize a few of you guys from another server :p i'll be playing krumbum as soon as i can actually get back on to finish that char to make money to fund a pvper atm i'm just reading up on uor style pvp so i can hop right in and be comfortable and blaise once i'm on you gonna add me to a^t right? since i'm here because of you. btw Hi darkwing and i cant remeber who's other name i saw oh yea jack of shadows hah
  3. HateCrime

HateCrime Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

What about me? I know who you are! Although I went by "Mac Dre" back then.
  4. Robbbb

Robbbb Member

Im Robbbb...Im here to make a lot of gold and own you all in the field 1 v 1
  5. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Johnny you might be a bit too hardcore for A^T. I'm sure we've got room for your 1337 skillz in Faction Time, once Factions are in order. :)

Also, Hail Yeah! to everyone in this thread and on this shard. This is gonna be kick ass sea bass!