WTB Pictured Houses at North Minoc

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Goblinchild, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Cynic

Cynic Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Just a simple search:

upload_2018-11-20_12-35-57.png

That's Balir, and presumably, his alts. This guild doesn't exist anymore. Have fun!
    Goblinchild likes this.
  2. Remington

Remington Well-Known Member

macro a ghost in there named wtbpmgoblin or sonething to that effect.
    Blacklow likes this.
  3. Remington

Remington Well-Known Member

not to hijack, but dalavar u back?
  4. Goblinchild

Goblinchild Well-Known Member

Welp, they just got refreshed again, and show as "new" now. Only picture I got was Lark on ghost cam and only person my other char hidden nearby got running by, so I'm assuming he owns them. Do you own these houses Lark from -7- guild? If so, contact me if you would sell or let me know if it's a no.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

I've been monitoring this for a bit but I think nearly two months into it, if someone wanted to sell they would have by now.

It's understandable you want the spot however you're a bit mistaken to think that you are owed any sort of reply by the current owner. Perhaps they don't like talking to other people. Perhaps they're just really busy. Perhaps they're annoyed about it and assumed silence would mean no.

Just continuously stalking it and posting updates on its being refreshed is likely doing more harm than good. They're clearly wanting to keep the spot otherwise they wouldn't be refreshing it or they'd be posting it on the market.

You are very likely wasting your time and I'm guessing the owner is also enjoying this. There's plenty of other spots in this giant world, why spend months obsessing over one?
    Mr. Green, Goblinchild and Xx-GoD-xX like this.
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

-7- is a good new hint. I would follow that.

I saw one or two of their members idling around Serpents Hold bank. They run around in a odd mixture of high end trammel and noob looks.
    Goblinchild likes this.
  7. Goblinchild

Goblinchild Well-Known Member

In no way do I feel I am owed anything. Some people just don’t use forums, so I have been searching for anybody who might know who owns it, even offered a reward for putting me in contact with them.

There was just a new plot twist so thought it might be funny to post it, sorry if it ruffled your feathers. I have pretty much given up for now. I just moved my keep blocker forward more and plan to leave it there.
    Nusir likes this.
  8. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member

BlackEye and Goblinchild like this.