WTS 15 valorite platemail tunic exceptional

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Kidney, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

2. Cha

Cha Well-Known Member

His just post hunting in every single thread. :D
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  3. Cordelia Black

no not really unless its friends posting in it..i AM a social butterfly knife and special snowcake as you know :D frosted flakes around my edges for sure
  4. Kidney

Kidney Active Member

Perfect for working on that verite hammer!!!! It's ready to go and don't even have to use your own ingots!
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  5. Cordelia Black

175k is my limit but id be happy to have this for my smith ;)
  6. Cha

Cha Well-Known Member

Looks to me you were just trying to get the price up and are getting owned by that idea. :rolleyes:
    Considering you bumbing it up all the time still and even tagging blaise to ur bids.
  7. Cordelia Black

Cha you have known me for 2.5 yearrs.i recruited the guy into PS chat,offered housing gear gold,helped him out.
    I have 3 bod smiths in the making (blackeye can confirm) i am simply being generous tagging people cause he was worried being a new player he wouldnt be noticed.
    I do want the BOD but i must consider the other parts i need and the total value. So.

i bid 175k.

Now stop accusing me for bidding on something i wanted tg bid on and tagging those i thought were in to BOD smith stuff cause hes a new player and told me he thought hed be overlooked. Fuck me right? You asshole. Im out of PS for two weeks and you come at me with shit. 2.5 years i gave you,im even friends with krake.
    Always someone. Now i know who.
    Fuck you Cha.

Goodluck Blaise or anyone, but mostly to myself.
  8. Cordelia Black

@Cha i can screenshot our PM's before the bidding war, as proof. But i think you just wanted to get at me for some reason,so what is it?
    Or shall i really have to post the PM's and be done with it?! Before the damn thread grew even. With just a question. Jesus man,paranoid much?

I help 3-4 players a day,,

@Vandalin for example,
    @Sohan
    @Amkhon

@Azerothian
    @Bloodlust
    @DoctorSatan
    How many new people do you see me bring in or talk to in ren chat every day? or ask you to help me help while introducing them to PS chat? And offer gold and gear and guides and explanations?

AND all of PS can vouch how goddamn proactive i am at helping new people. Hes just one im helping. You asshole. Really.
    But i left your chat now and wont redirect people,because of you.

IF anyone should miss me. Ask Cha why i had enough and focked off your channel. And guild. But from what i hear people miss my talking,especially now that i heard PSonly is "Silent" without me and less fun. Yep. On you buddy. Thats the consequence incase Krake spares you the rod,since i gave it to you heavily just now!
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  9. Cordelia Black

Nothing makes me angrier than when someone you thought a friend comes with false accusations from nowhere. I dont care if i get a temp ban. I fucking hate people like you. We were FRIENDS!
  10. Cordelia Black

Also as you know,im goddamn swedish.
    Jag pratar svenska,det gör fan inte kidney.
    I doubt kidney is swedish. By all means ask chris to look into it. Or ask him hur man pratar svenska din jävla perkele
  11. Cha

Cha Well-Known Member

Wow, talking about taking this bit too seriously? Terrible sorry if you took it that harshly I truely am.
    I'm only wondering how we've known 2,5years when I joined UOR: Apr 19, 2016. Anyway sorry again, kiss.

Its a freaking game and it should be fun...
  12. Cordelia Black

well i dont like being accued of trying to engineer profit,i also proved you wrong since noone will touch this thread,it likely wont go to 200k and my 175k bid keeps ticking. great work if i were doing shady business ye?
  13. Cordelia Black

since my return, i mixed up the 2.5 with doctorsatan. he can confirm..we joined about the same week.

but we were friends. and i was untill recently a guild member. and you accuse me openly (read ps rules again maybe?)on pure guesswork and no fact..for an auction below even 500k. lol. douchebag.
  14. Dr Satan

Dr Satan Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here, everyone move along... I joined about March 2015, it has been a nice drama free place, I aim to keep it that way. I suggest everyone else does as well, no need for a bunch of spam all over in inappropriate places and other people's domains. I suggest not associating me or speaking for me in future situations :) long live UOR and no idea why I am having to respond in this thread other then to say..
    *not it* *runs and hides in my cave where only direct conversation may find me*
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  15. Cordelia Black

just hoped you could confirm to cha and his idiot mouth... im no shill bidder.. no more,not take a side..guess i have few friends in ps as most of the help,fun and support come from non ps peple i didnt know forever and joke with daily. these days...i got you that wyrm and you cant tell cha im not shill bidding on a tiny auction. with a guy i talked to even before...
  16. Cordelia Black

i guess i have better friends in other places.
  17. Kidney

Kidney Active Member

I just got home from work and saw all the posts. I'm just wanting a peaceful sale thread please. last I looked Cordelia holds the bid at 175k
    diran and Dr Satan like this.
  18. shad

shad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

well, i dunno whats happen here, but please let Kidney sell this bod :)
    NerK, Kidney and Dr Satan like this.
  19. shad

shad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

@Cordelia Black,

I know @Cha since a long time... and hes seriously is a good guy.

Its surely a misunderstanding.

Anyway, im not your dad and I am certainly not there to tell you what to do but, i think you have to make some excuses...

;)
    Azerothian likes this.
  20. Cordelia Black

No,there is more history. going back some time and related to me leaving my guild after over 2 years. better to leave it as is now :)